• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Jun 12, 2018 at 9:17 AM Post #1,786 of 7,693
Is there any word on a release date? I have not gotten any notifications or anything.

As per most recent update:

We expect shipments to our lndiegogo backers to start in
late June, Shipping priority will be determined by the date
of purchase and the respective perk purchased (see below
for the priority order of perks). With this small delay, some
June shipments will be shifted to the beginning of July, The
tiers scheduled for July shipping will not be affected.
Delivery times will vary depending on shipping destination

Jun 12, 2018 at 8:48 PM Post #1,792 of 7,693
so they already have an initial batch of overseas manufactured headphones in house for QA checking (hard to tell from the vid, but I think I saw a minimum of 20 pairs.. mostly copper of course!). Sweet! Assuming nothing wrong is found with this batch that quick tweaks can't fix, I would assume that everything is on track to meet their new schedule, so the video looks to provide a good update for everyone?

Jun 12, 2018 at 8:55 PM Post #1,793 of 7,693
Well at least any slip in expected shipping, if you can even call it that, is nothing like that of the Smyth A16.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2018 at 11:59 PM Post #1,794 of 7,693
According to the latest update, today was the day they were supposed to be installing the new BT firmware for final certification. I guess once that happens, the headsets will be packaged and shipped off to over yonder (and here).

Jun 13, 2018 at 12:29 PM Post #1,796 of 7,693
hi, my actual set is a sennheser momentum 2 overear, coupled with a old black firefly dac. i am going to gift this set to my father (so he can finally lay down those cheap noganet headphones), so i preordered a mobius for myself. musically, how do you think it will compare to my old set? will at least be a sidegrade? maybe someone with experience with plannars cans can give me some insight?

Jun 13, 2018 at 12:40 PM Post #1,797 of 7,693
Closed back Audeze "budget set" with inbuilt dac/amp/dsp is something no one can offer true insight on til we hear it.

Some are already calling it their "endgame" - I'm waiting to hear it first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back