Audeze Mobius Copper very good condition (CLOSED)
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
United States
post-15495615
Post #1 of 5

Seazer

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Kept in very good condition, lightly used for a few months before moving on to a different headphone. Copper color, from the original indiegogo. Updated to the most recent firmware. Price includes shipping.

Attachments

post-15497399
Post #2 of 5

Trikiay

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hey, I see that you have the Argons too, so it'd be cool if you can answer something for me. So, I'm looking into getting the Mobius, and I have the Argon MK3, so how would you compare the sound signatures of the Mobius and the Argon?

post-15498108
Post #3 of 5

Seazer

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hey, I see that you have the Argons too, so it'd be cool if you can answer something for me. So, I'm looking into getting the Mobius, and I have the Argon MK3, so how would you compare the sound signatures of the Mobius and the Argon?
I haven't had the argons for a while, but from I remember I'd say the mobius has a better midrange and a more balanced bass response as opposed to the bass cannons that are argons. The mobius has like 8 sound presets you can cycle through so you can change the signature a bit to how you like. The most audiophile options are the original, flat, and warm sound settings. You can always play with the rest of them though.

post-15498112
Post #4 of 5

Trikiay

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I haven't had the argons for a while, but from I remember I'd say the mobius has a better midrange and a more balanced bass response as opposed to the bass cannons that are argons. The mobius has like 8 sound presets you can cycle through so you can change the signature a bit to how you like. The most audiophile options are the original, flat, and warm sound settings. You can always play with the rest of them though.
Hmm, I see. I am really considering these cans, but after looking at all the conflicting reviews of it, I'm really confused on whether I should go for them or not. And the way you described them does sound like just the cans I'd love, so now I'm really tempted to get them. Well, give me some time, I'll come back here if I decide to get them

Reactions: Seazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)