Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Apr 24, 2015 at 5:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Spamateur

500+ Head-Fier
Selling my beloved LCD-X. I purchased them 3/2 from an authorized Audeze dealer and have registered the serial number with Audeze.

They are in excellent condition having been kept in a smoke- and child-free household and on a curved headphone stand at all times when not being used. I'd give them a conservative 9.5/10 condition. They're wonderful headphones and I'm only selling as I want to try the LCD-3 out of curiosity. Priced for a hopefully quick sale.

I have swapped the lambskin pads and headband for their vegan versions (both ordered directly from Audeze) but can include the lambskin headband if desired.

Included are all original accessories including stock balanced and single-ended cables, 1/4" to 1/8" adaptor and rugged travel case.

Note: I currently have Audeze's extended rods and the Lohb headband pad on these headphones (both are pictured above), but neither is included in sale. I'll put the stock length rods back on for the sale and will keep the Lohb pad.

$1100 price includes Paypal fees and shipping in the continental US. Buyers with no feedback will be required to pay by Paypal gift.

Not interested in any trades except for LCD-3 fazors in equally excellent condition, for which I'd also provide some cash on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread