1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audeze LCD-MX4

Discussion in 'High-end Audio Forum' started by Matias, Oct 1, 2017.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
2 3 4 5
Next

Last
  1. Matias
    200g lighter weight for greater comfort.

mx4.jpg

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    Hanuman and I g o r like this.
  2. phaeton70
    interesting, subscribed.

pricetag?

3. Anjolie
    Cool. Subbed

4. ajreynol
    200g lighter, you say?

At first you had my curiosity; now you have my attention.

Mark Up likes this.
  5. ToroFiestaSol
    https://www.head-fi.org/threads/audeze-lcd-pro.844670/

The "LCD-Pro" prototype discussed months ago, didn't have fazors and had a planned price of 1200usd.

From what I've heard from Jude's video, this LCD-MX4 has a lot in common with LCD-4, and it's much more efficient.
    I wonder how much LCD MX-4 will cost, the "very similar to LCD-4" thing tells me that it will cost an arm and a leg...

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    I g o r and Matias like this.
  6. phaeton70
    if it is around 2 grand, I'll buy it eyes closed, but I strongly doubt it will be so cheap......

514077 likes this.
  7. Zojokkeli
    There is something seriously wrong with the headphone world nowadays if $2k is considered cheap.

8. HungryPanda
    I'm for one glad the Chi-Fi iem and earbud market is much more in the real world

9. Anjolie
    That sounds about right

10. 514077
    Being that it's more fore studio/professional (utilitarian) use, one can only hope it'll be a fair bit less expensive.

I g o r and knopi like this.
  11. Anjolie
    I couldn't buy anything without trying it out first (best) or reading a LOT of impressions/reviews (second best for me). I've never heard the LCD-4 or even the LCD-3, but I DO love the LCD-2F which I own and I am getting the LCD-X soon, so my point of reference is somewhat limited. Maybe the Schiitr will get a pair in when they finally get released so I can check them out. I guess for now, I'll have to go through the LCD-4 thread and reviews to get an idea of the MX4

12. SomeGuyDude
    :frowning2:(((

I was just settling in with my X.

I g o r likes this.
  13. Anjolie
    Tell me about it. My LCD-X is arriving next week and now this *heavy sigh*

I g o r likes this.
  14. SomeGuyDude
    I mean in fairness the X is my favorite of the non-4 lineup, but this is like... my endgame dream. :frowning2:

15. SomeGuyDude
    I heavily doubt their "very similar to the LCD-4" is going to cost the same as the LCD-3.

If it's an extra efficient LCD-4, I'd peg it to relate to be a minimum $3,000.

2 3 4 5
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.