Audeze Lcd i4; BNIB* For Sale (Narrow Trade Opportunity)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by TypodCrowd, Nov 1, 2018.
Trader History (12)
  1. TypodCrowd
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    Hey guys,

TLDR; BNIB* LCD i4 (no cipher cable) for sale. I bought it from of my friends in person who received it as a gift from his parents in Asia. PP fees + shipping extra :)

He opened them and put them on once (his ears were sadly sensitive to ear hooks) and packed them up to sell to me. I openend them once to demo (for about an hour) and packed them up with fresh tips on them (purchased as part of the groovy kit from Audeze's site).

The price is for the BNIB* i4, and I'll throw in the groovy kit as well since I have no use for it otherwise.

As you can see, I've starred the BNIB* so you interent trolls don't get on my case. It's been opened, yes, but everything has been returnend to the box as if never touched (new tips, new earhooks, everything never used, heck I even wiped my figner smudges off of it). Extras are included as the extra inncluded groovy kit which i've also sterilized.

PM please for more details. Serious offers only please; I love to talk audio, but don't pull my chain for review while misleading your purchasing intentions. I'll gladly share thoughts in the appropriate forum.

Trade opportuinties:
    LCD i4 BNIB* -> Hugo2 mint
    LCD i4 BNIB* -> Stax amp (KGSSHV mini/KGSS Klassic mini) mint + sine cash
    Groovy kit (sterilized) -> Ether Flow 1.1 upgrade kit

** If you'd like the stock cable retermianted for somethign please let me know; I'm more than willing to do it for you for a cheap price as part of this purchase.

Cheers,
    TC

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018 at 6:26 PM
  2. TypodCrowd
    Bumo

3. TypodCrowd
    Bump. Trade options updated. Taking offers.