1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audeze LCD-3 like new

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by EDWARIS, Aug 9, 2018.
Trader History (5)
  1. EDWARIS
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Going to sell my LCD-3. They are at almost perfect condition, like the new one. But there isn't the travel box and the original cable. if you wish I can sell you some aftermarket cable additionally. I would prefer to sell them in CONUS. Price is 1250 USD plus paypal and shipping.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  2. EDWARIS
    can sell for 1150.

3. Armament
    It's going to be a hard sell without pictures.

4. EDWARIS
    the problem is I never seen this exactly LCD-3. I bought a new LCD-3 this winter at Adorama, then took it in US when I visit Boston for the AFC final game, then bring it home to Moscow - and after month or so one of the ring was broken. I sent it back to US to Audeze for repair, they changed the ring and sent it back to me - but those headphones were lost somewhere in Belgium during this way and I never get it back. So Audeze offered me to sent a new headphones (demo version) and I asked them to sent it to my address in US. But I won't be there till December and decided to sell them there right now. So I can't show pictures of exactly this headphones, only messages from Audeze that they send me a new one. Can sell it for 1100 USD.