Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
  1. United States
Jun 29, 2018 at 9:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Liu Junyuan

Headphoneus Supremus
Reopening this. I was almost scammed by a buyer and just left these in the box since, as I haven't had time to relist. As a result of the above, I am only willing to sell to members with positive trading history on this site and who have been active members. I was getting too much interest from accounts recently created and with little to no trade history

These are in like-new condition. I would rate them cosmetically a 9.9/10, except for a tiny, nearly imperceptible graze (itself black) on the back right side of the where baffle holds the yokes (see pic). Quality of sound is 10/10.

Includes all original packaging and the excellent 1/4 inch terminated cable.

Price: $590. I will cover shipping to CONUS residences and am not interested in shipping outside of the country. I am not interested in trades.

Thank you.

IMG_4227.JPG IMG_4352.JPG IMG_4353.JPG IMG_4355.JPG

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2018 at 1:02 PM Post #3 of 12

Ronsanut

New Head-Fier
In like-new condition. Condition is mint, except for a tiny, nearly imperceptible scratch (itself black) on the back right side of the where baffle holds the yokes (see pics). Quality of sound is outstanding: crystal clear treble, airy, with lovely Audeze mids and clean, deep bass.

Includes all original packaging and 1/4 inch terminated cable.

Price: $625 + PP fees. I will cover shipping to CONUS residences.

Thank you.

Are these still available?

Sep 11, 2018 at 5:16 AM Post #5 of 12

Ronsanut

New Head-Fier
In like-new condition. Condition is mint, except for a tiny, nearly imperceptible scratch (itself black) on the back right side of the where baffle holds the yokes (see pics). Quality of sound is outstanding: crystal clear treble, airy, with lovely Audeze mids and clean, deep bass.

Includes all original packaging and 1/4 inch terminated cable.

Price: $625 + PP fees. I will cover shipping to CONUS residences.

Thank you.

I am interested. Please message me.

Nov 7, 2018 at 11:23 PM Post #6 of 12

Liu Junyuan

Headphoneus Supremus
Reopening this. I was almost scammed by someone and just left these in the box since, as I haven't had time to relist. I am only willing to sell to members with positive trading history on this site and who have been active members. I was getting too much interest from accounts recently created and with little to no trade history.

Users who are viewing this thread