Audeze LCD-2C Classic - Impressions Thread
Dec 20, 2017 at 10:58 AM Post #871 of 7,334
I totally agree with you...mine will be delivered tomorrow and every morning I keep checking the thread hoping to see two thing: 1) the weight in grams; and 2) some listening impressions. So far, just a lot of discussion about nothing. I can't guarantee that I will post a detailed review, but I can guarantee one thing...I have a kitchen scale and I will post the weight to settle the matter once and for all! (I will also post the weight of my LCD2.2F and my LCD3 for comparison sake.
But how much does the kitchen scale weight ?

Dec 20, 2017 at 11:05 AM Post #873 of 7,334
Sad but true. Sacrilege I know, but f you head over to that “other” forum (no names mentioned) there’s anew and very lively/detailed impressions thread going on with proper measurements and comparisons with other headphones... Hope this one catches up soon.
I Hope it doesn't start with an S ends with "inbreed family of plotting terrorist" audio friends !!! Because im banned from that forum for not being one of them.

Dec 20, 2017 at 11:08 AM Post #874 of 7,334
Dec 20, 2017 at 11:26 AM Post #876 of 7,334
IMG_1720.JPG
I got this guys!

Dec 20, 2017 at 12:18 PM Post #878 of 7,334
Omg take a pic of weight a pic of the lcd2c a pic of the lcd2c on the scale a pic of lcd2c on scale+ visible weight from scale

That took me way too long to figure out. Yes, I will take pictures for all those cases. Now waiting for that Fedex truck to come back around. It just zipped past my house.

Dec 20, 2017 at 1:15 PM Post #880 of 7,334
Where is your impression !!! Schiits schiit sonn

Couldn't give an impression yet. Mine just showed up 15 minutes ago. Took them out of the box and set them up to burn in for a few hours while I am at work. I will get to them tonight. I am east coast. My hope was that someone on the west coast that got them before today would have posted something. Any impression is better than a picture of a freakin kitchen scale.

Dec 20, 2017 at 1:39 PM Post #883 of 7,334
Couldn't give an impression yet. Mine just showed up 15 minutes ago. Took them out of the box and set them up to burn in for a few hours while I am at work. I will get to them tonight. I am east coast. My hope was that someone on the west coast that got them before today would have posted something. Any impression is better than a picture of a freakin kitchen scale.
You have to admit it's a nice kitchen scale !

Dec 20, 2017 at 1:39 PM Post #884 of 7,334
Okay here is a first impression. Audeze included a jump stick in the box with user manuals for the iSine and LCD series but nowhere is there any mention of the LCD-2C. Just the LCD-2. Kind of sad if you ask me. But hey, thanks for the 128GB stick.
Isn't it 128mbs hehe

Dec 20, 2017 at 1:40 PM Post #885 of 7,334
My LCD2C showed up about 10 mins ago...as promised, here are the weights (no cables)! Just over 650 grams for the LCD3 (with suspension strap) and around 540 grams for the LCD2C, so the Classics will save you about 110 grams in weight over the LCD3. The new suspension headband should be standard on ALL LCDs...it is even more comfortable than my Lohb strap. More impressions to come!
LCD2C.jpg
LCD3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back