1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audeze LCD-2C Classic - Impressions Thread

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by XERO1, Oct 7, 2017.
First

Back
269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278
280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289
Next

Last
  1. Terozzzz
    I did found out something nuts on these, i got big beard and i use cap on my head alot. :D

Now when i shaved my beard and took of the cap the sound got just bad, narrower soundstage and the bass lost its power.
    When i lift them just a bit to open up the seal of the pads create inside the cans the sound gets bigger and better and the bass is back, in a big way.
    These are totally new headphones when the seal is broken and the air gets in the driver from inside.
    I think this might be why some people enjoys these alot and some just hates them.
    Can someone test this and confirm this? Don't lift them over the grills but under or side of the pads to create airflow inside the cups.

2. WildStyle-R11
    There have been reports of this. So it is true, to an extent... I'm pretty sure it's just because some people can't deal with the seal. Like I don't like it, but it doesn't affect the sound for me. At first I needed to adjust to it and now I don't notice it at all.

Terozzzz likes this.
  3. Terozzzz
    Ok, thanx. I find it to be quite big difference.

4. WildStyle-R11
    Well then velour earpads are #1 on your shopping list. ^^

Terozzzz likes this.
  5. Terozzzz
    Oh they sell them?, damn on my way :D THNX!

6. WildStyle-R11
    I don't believe audeze do, but Dekoni does.

Terozzzz likes this.
  7. Terozzzz
    Got ya. thnx

8. Terozzzz
    Oh damn, they dont deliver to Europe, Finland :/

9. BubbaJay
    I bought some Dekoni velour pads a while ago but still haven't put them on yet, I guess I should do that.

10. scarfacegt
  11. Slaphead
    Wooo - I just got these straight out of the box, plugged them in, and it seems like I'd only just started listening to John Martyn's Solid air, and now I'm already on the last track. I just shut my eyes and the time just went.

These are, in a word, simply musical - you don't find yourself going looking for every little micro detail, or worrying about doing so even though it's all there.

Need to listen more - these are addictive.

betula and Andrey2019 like this.
  12. Mizicke5273
    Is there anywhere that sells the 3M rings for the Dekoni pads? I'm thinking of trying the fenestrated sheepskin pads and my 2C came with the Dekoni velours on it. So, I'd like to be able to go back to the velours if I don't like the fenestrated pads.

13. Tsukuyomi
    no clue, but you could if you want, look up a local 3d printer in your area. if you have the dimensions im sure you could pay to get custom 3d printed rings for your headphones.

14. WildStyle-R11
    Test out Dekoni customer service and contact them. See if you can either have them send you some or sell to you.

He means the sticky part. AKA 3M tape. Just circular. Or at least I think so.

Tsukuyomi likes this.
  15. Mizicke5273
    Yep, I mean the tape rings. Good thinking about contacting Dekoni; I'll have to give them a call.

First

Back
269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278
280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289
Next

Last