1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audeze LCD-2C Classic - Impressions Thread

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by XERO1, Oct 7, 2017.
First

Back
162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171
173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182
Next

Last
  1. iPaintCode
  2. nicknack40
    Sorry it would of taken you 2 second to read my post im in the uk that website is not uk im uk based Shrugs

3. franz12
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  4. iPaintCode
    I didn't read their address, I just saw the UK flag (I swore the Union Jack was a UK based flag) in the upper right-hand corner. Best of luck.

5. Hifi59
    Forza cable is my favorite followed by Toxic cables. Both built extremely well.

If you really want a great cable for cheap, there’s a guy on ebay that makes a $79.00
    headphone cable that has 18 wag/ 6n Litz cable from JP’s labs. Just fantastic sounding. Very dynamic.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/High-End-A...165746?hash=item28559eda32:g:mbAAAOSwndZaYpaq

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  6. nicknack40
    Think im gonna order the Black widow 22 OCC from toxic and uk based to

7. scoopbb
    is it weird that the foam is sort of coming out the slots on the backs of the cups in various areas? kind of puffing out a little?

8. alphanumerix1
    slightly off topic but wonder if audeze would offer lcd2 with the 2c headband...

9. knopi
    I think yes, I have seen LCDX MCS with new cable and headband, so it seems it is matter of time or maybe it is happening already.

alphanumerix1 likes this.
  10. X-Frame
    Can anyone comment on if the JDS Labs “The Element” would be a good pairing with this headphone?

11. zzz
    They sell the LCD-2C headbands for $125 if you reach out to them directly. (I ordered mine.)

12. bboris77
    I am just wondering if this is been discussed before/confirmed by Audeze. It would effectively mean that you could not leave any planar magnetic headphones playing when they are not on your head. I know that there are many people that burn-in their headphones by playing music through them overnight. Are you saying that all these people are potentially damaging their drivers? If this were the case, I would hope that Audeze would have included some kind of warning about it publicly.

13. GambL
    Just posting to anecdotally verify previous discussion - LCD2C + R2R11 = Eargasm. If audio gets better than this I'd be reluctant to believe you.

interweb-tech and YtseJamer like this.
  14. astrostar59
    I am unsure if Audeze have posted on that. But the planers sat on your head are in a partial compression environment. If you then take them off and continue playing mdic at the same level, they could potentially over extend as no resistance whatsoever. It has been posted by Audeze that putting previous LCD4s on before they changed the seal gasket, may have led / added to driver failures. It's a bit like having a scooter, and opening the throttle, then disengaging the clutch, it starts to rev up.

I ran my HPs overnight for a few days but set the level at 35% normal volume just to be sure. That would be my advice. But if in doubt, ask Audeze.

Back to the LCD4 and my LCD2-C, they are incredible headphones, I am VERY happy with the sound. The LCD2-C is the bargain of the century IMO. Sub 1K USD HP, and the fight goes to - Audeze!

YtseJamer likes this.
  15. lentoviolento
    I agree with you about the aeon. I read that you had ethers.. I am expecting the closed one. How does compare to lcd2c and clear?

First

Back
162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171
173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182
Next

Last