Audeze LCD-2C Classic - Impressions Thread
Oct 19, 2017 at 2:49 PM Post #151 of 7,334
Then what was the “order now” button that now reads “out of stock”?

PS. I don’t live in the US and have already placed an order with the local Audeze agent.

There was never an 'order now' button. There will be on 11/10/2017.

Oct 19, 2017 at 2:55 PM Post #152 of 7,334
D26FE6A3-33A8-4984-80B4-BEF400EBB090.png
There was never an 'order now' button. There will be on 11/10/2017.
How strange. The “out of stock” is back to “order”, but doesn’t go anywhere so you’re probably right. Still strange that they had/have an order button (which I swear showed out of stock all day today and last night as well). See pic.

Oct 19, 2017 at 3:05 PM Post #153 of 7,334

How strange. The “out of stock” is back to “order”, but doesn’t go anywhere so you’re probably right. Still strange that they had/have an order button (which I swear showed out of stock all day today and last night as well). See pic.

Why over-analize? I stated they did not do preorders which is a fact. It doesn't matter what their website states or stated either now or before. 'out of stock' 'order' or whatever.

The bottom line is it will not be available to order until November 10th.

Oct 19, 2017 at 3:06 PM Post #154 of 7,334

The order button does nothing. Still need to wait until nov 10

Oct 19, 2017 at 3:07 PM Post #155 of 7,334
Why over-analize? I stated they did not do preorders which is a fact. It doesn't matter what their website states or stated either now or before. 'out of stock' 'order' or whatever.

The bottom line is it will not be available to order until November 10th.
Ok then. Was just curious. Chill :wink: Like I said, I’ve already ordered mine. Hope this means there’s indeed no stock issue and I get it on or soon after the 10th.

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2017 at 7:23 PM Post #156 of 7,334
You have to laugh. Selling LCD2s without the frequency-fixing supposedly inferior sounding version of them several years later as ‘classic edition’ is genius. Could you imagine if Honda came out with a new classic edition Accord from 1995?

Oct 19, 2017 at 7:50 PM Post #158 of 7,334
You have to laugh. Selling LCD2s without the frequency-fixing supposedly inferior sounding version of them several years later as ‘classic edition’ is genius. Could you imagine if Honda came out with a new classic edition Accord from 1995?

No, it's like buying a vintage muscle car, but with better gas mileage. A lot of people like the way the older model sounded, but it has a clear upgrade (price, weight, and comfort.)

Oct 20, 2017 at 10:12 AM Post #163 of 7,334
Just heard a ‘rumour’ from an Audeze agent (with whom I have an LCD-2C preorder) that delivery is only expected in 2-4 months. He said that’s because production will only start in Feb and that the website info is incorrect. I’m not based in the US so have no idea if there is a precedent for this type of thing, or if true, if it’s indicative of as-yet unknown production delay. Or it could just mean my agent is way down the list of recipients, if there is such a thing. Needless to say, quite dissapointed at this stage. Will get more info Monday. Just putting it out there...

Oct 20, 2017 at 10:18 AM Post #164 of 7,334
Just heard a ‘rumour’ from an Audeze agent (with whom I have an LCD-2C preorder) that delivery is only expected in 2-4 months. He said that’s because production will only start in Feb and that the website info is incorrect. I’m not based in the US so have no idea if there is a precedent for this type of thing, or if true, if it’s indicative of as-yet unknown production delay. Or it could just mean my agent is way down the list of recipients, if there is such a thing. Needless to say, quite dissapointed at this stage. Will get more info Monday. Just putting it out there...

I don't know if this is true or not but can tell you that more and more companies are going to a Kickstarter/Massdrop-like 'collect the money up front and don't make the product until we have the money' type of business plan. Not something that is very customer friendly I must say.

Oct 20, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #165 of 7,334

Really hope this is not the case, will be massively dissapointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back