Audeze LCD-2C Classic - Impressions Thread
Nov 8, 2017 at 9:47 PM Post #257 of 7,334
I hope they planned it so these arrive for Christmas for us Americans. I live abroad but will be home for the holidays.

Nov 9, 2017 at 3:53 PM Post #261 of 7,334
I'm wondering if Audeze will sell the spring steel headband separate in the near future as a cheaper alternative to the carbon fiber headband?

Nov 9, 2017 at 3:57 PM Post #262 of 7,334
I'm wondering if Audeze will sell the spring steel headband separate in the near future as a cheaper alternative to the carbon fiber headband?

Customer Service (Audeze Customer Support Center)

Nov 9, 12:01 PM PST

Hello Patrick

Thanks for reaching out! That item may be available for individual sale later, but we do not have a timeline or guarantee of that yet. That headband will be very similar to our existing carbon fiber headband both in terms of price and dimensions. Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Best Regards
Jaren

Nov 9, 2017 at 3:58 PM Post #263 of 7,334
Customer Service (Audeze Customer Support Center)

Nov 9, 12:01 PM PST

Hello Patrick

Thanks for reaching out! That item may be available for individual sale later, but we do not have a timeline or guarantee of that yet. That headband will be very similar to our existing carbon fiber headband both in terms of price and dimensions. Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Best Regards
Jaren
Guess that answers that question! :beerchug:

Nov 9, 2017 at 4:00 PM Post #264 of 7,334
I still can't believe that someone would charge such an absurd price for a headband.
I'd think that after so many complaints about comfort that Audeze would be a bit kinder to their customers and offer the headband at an affordable price.

Nov 9, 2017 at 4:03 PM Post #265 of 7,334
I still can't believe that someone would charge such an absurd price for a headband.
I'd think that after so many complaints about comfort that Audeze would be a bit kinder to their customers and offer the headband at an affordable price.

That's Audeze for you. They want to sell you the super expensive carbon fiber headband from their stock.

Nov 10, 2017 at 1:11 AM Post #268 of 7,334
So it is going to cost as much as the LCD-2 from Adorama?
I can’t find the Adorama special any more, but if it’s still on, then it’s actually BETTER value than the LCD-2C because it comes with the $125 hard case that the 2C does not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back