Audez'e LCD 2 vs beats PRO by dr dre WITHOUT AMP
Dec 13, 2011 at 8:04 PM Post #16 of 68
You Better buy the Bieber's justbeats. 
tongue.gif

Dec 13, 2011 at 8:14 PM Post #17 of 68
No one has bothered to say, even though OP specifically asked which one is better, that it would be a complete waste of money on either?  Also, its difficult to compare them, like asking someone if they prefer, say, bacon or milk.  You like them both, but for different reasons.

Dec 14, 2011 at 8:54 AM Post #18 of 68

Quote:
Wait...are you also that guy who knowingly bought fake beats?! 
bigsmile_face.gif

it will probable be better than your cheap headphone that you have, LMAO 
bigsmile_face.gif

Quote:
Depends on how loud you want to listen.

Anyone know what sort of power or voltage the iPad 2 outputs?

i found this on apple website 
[size=0.9em]

[size=1.6em] Input/Output[/size]

1. 30-pin dock connector port
  2. 3.5-mm stereo headphone minijack
  3. Built-in speaker
  4. Microphone

[/size]  
and this 

http://kenrockwell.com/apple/ipad-2-audio.htm

Dec 14, 2011 at 9:27 AM Post #21 of 68
LCD-2, but it doesn't mean you'll like it over the beats.

It's not about finding the best, it's about finding the best for you.

wise words :D

i use the lcd2 out of ipod when out studying.. sounds great actually.. tried the beats out of curiousity due to all the comments here.. cant say it was horrible but i would compare them with my old k81dj which are less than 100?

lcd2 imo

Dec 14, 2011 at 9:37 AM Post #22 of 68
I tried the LCD-2 (rev2) out of an mp3 player, and i had to set the volume at 70% to have a reasonable listening level. The beats are for people who like bass..thats it, only bass. 

Dec 14, 2011 at 9:39 AM Post #23 of 68

Quote:
LCD-2, but it doesn't mean you'll like it over the beats.

It's not about finding the best, it's about finding the best for you.

thx for your post 

Quote:
wise words
biggrin.gif

i use the lcd2 out of ipod when out studying.. sounds great actually.. tried the beats out of curiousity due to all the comments here.. cant say it was horrible but i would compare them with my old k81dj which are less than 100?
lcd2 imo

oh great how loud do they get on the ipod ? becuse when i triad the beats it was very loud 

Dec 14, 2011 at 9:42 AM Post #25 of 68

I tried the LCD-2 (rev2) out of an mp3 player, and i had to set the volume at 70% to have a reasonable listening level. The beats are for people who like bass..thats it, only bass. 

why did you set them on 70%? 
and the bass is beats better on it? , i heard the lcd2 are good on the bass

Dec 14, 2011 at 9:44 AM Post #26 of 68
I have LCD2 and had beats (Pro and Studio) at the same time.

Since you are comparing beats to almighty LCD2, I bet you are not an audiophile, however you should definitely hear the difference in between LCD2 and beats straight from iPod/iPhone/iPad etc.

LCD2, trust me, you don't need an amp you can still hear and get a decent volume. 
Of course by adding an amp and dac will improve the quality.

So to answer your question (not sure if this is a joke) but LCD2 is definitely better, in it's a shame to compare these two headphones.

:wink:

Dec 14, 2011 at 9:46 AM Post #28 of 68
The LCD2 actually sounds quite good out of ipod in my opinion. (even better than some $300 headphone with proper amp)
The only reason I don't take out LCD2 to the street is due to the weight and the open back design. 

Dec 14, 2011 at 9:48 AM Post #29 of 68
Hang on a sec, OP are you gonna use these headphones at home only, or on the go? Because I think the LCD 2 is open, which makes them terrible for portable listening.

Dec 14, 2011 at 9:50 AM Post #30 of 68
mods please block this user. He is trolling and has a attitude problem. He thinks its cool to insult people. Also i tried my AKG K518 DJ vs Beats studio, the AKG's were far better, more controlled bass, forward mids and still good highs, not shrill.

Please watch this user, and block if you think neccessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back