Audeze LCD 2 (Rev. 2) - Travel Case, Stock Cable (Q Cable Available) [Shipping Included]
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 4, 2012 at 12:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

MorbidToaster

Headphoneus Supremus
I've had these for around 8 months now which is actually longer than I've had any headphone since starting here on Head-fi. That being said they are very good and I like them a lot, but I just don't see much of a place for them in my future. They've served me well and are in perfect condition. Just like the day I got them. 

Included will be the headphones, stock cable, papers, and the travel case. I also have a very nice Q Cable that will be available for $150 more with the headphones themselves or $200 for the cable alone. It's ~10' long and terminated with a 4 Pin XLR. It also includes a 4 Pin to 1/4" adapter. Light as a feather and very well made.

Shipping is included. CONUS only. PayPal only. New members can only pay as gift. Members with multiple feedbacks of course have the option to add 3% and I'll send an invoice if you like. They will ship the day after payment clears unless you pay before I head to work.

Any questions, please ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread