Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
Sep 24, 2015 at 8:03 AM Post #6,571 of 13,132
Cheers to both of you!
And this unique to my particular HP or just that version?

Sep 24, 2015 at 9:14 AM Post #6,572 of 13,132
Cheers to both of you!
And this unique to my particular HP or just that version?

Your HPs will have their own graph on record.
I think they might have stopped including the graph with the cans as people were digging into the closed envelope that it was in(?) They measure every set before shipping.

Sep 24, 2015 at 1:58 PM Post #6,575 of 13,132
  I thought that I'd read that Audeze stopped including the printed graph at some point and that one needs to contact them to receive it.

This is true. Perhaps older models have them still, but if memory serves correct, they stopped including them around the introduction of the Fazor in late 2013. Either way, you can send them your serial number for your personal graph.

Sep 24, 2015 at 2:09 PM Post #6,576 of 13,132
I wonder whether people who buy LCD's used still insist on getting the original graphs with them. And how relevant the graphs would then be if the cans had been modded by the owner.

Sep 24, 2015 at 3:01 PM Post #6,577 of 13,132
  I wonder whether people who buy LCD's used still insist on getting the original graphs with them. And how relevant the graphs would then be if the cans had been modded by the owner.

Mine didn't come with the graph, though based on its production date, it likely would have come with it, according to jodgey4's recollections about the timeframe of the switch.  Mine didn't come with any paperwork though (receipt, etc.), so I'm not surprised that it didn't include the graph.  Since I was able to easily obtain it from Audeze directly, it did not bother me that it was not included with my pre-owned pair.

Sep 24, 2015 at 3:53 PM Post #6,580 of 13,132
  Well that was fast....!!!

Still no date though??

Thankfully, that's not a heart ECG tracing!!!  
eek.gif

Sep 24, 2015 at 8:17 PM Post #6,583 of 13,132
Just received my LCD-2F a few days ago. It turn out that I didn't buy the Schiit high end amp and dac. I currently using Asus Essense STX sound card and it sounds alright for now. I do notice after 15 hour of burn in it sound so much better then when i first listen to it. I now believe in Burn-in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back