1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last
  1. Zoide

Quote:

Is that for real?  I thought you really really liked the LCD-2.

2. SP Wild

Quote:

Toungue in cheek - Ladya Gaga was a dark recording - the LCD2 illustrated it as is.[​IMG]

But the vocals and bass was still awesome...(don't tell anyone I said that, please)

3. Jian
    I decide to post my beloved LCD2 and ER909 photos here instead of the other less peaceful thread. These time in high resolution with shinning ALO V2 balanced flagship cable. Now this what I call the perfect combination both in SQ and appearance. The cable "fixed" some of the issues (if there are any) of the LCD2 and adds just the right amount of air and space to the already great LCD2, refines the already brilliant sound, with enhanced treble/bass extension.

withlcd2.jpg

DSC_0406_.jpg

DSC_0404_.jpg

DSC_0413_.jpg

DSC_0408_.jpg

front.jpg

back.jpg

Syros likes this.
  4. SP Wild
    They look like they were made for one another, looks awesome!

5. Jian
    I fell for this amp just by the sight of it when putting together with the LCD2[​IMG]. Then I listened to it and I ordered it. Not available just yet though.[​IMG]

6. Frank I

Quote:

Looks awsesome. How much does that amp cost

7. grokit
    Could it be... The One?

Screenshot2010-09-01at3.37.12AM.png

8. TigzStudio

Audeze-lcd2-wiring-scheme.png
    4-pin XLR
    4pinlabels-1.jpg

9. JIGF

Quote:

Wow, they kicked your 800s out of the house (think my dad is giving them a new home by the way)? I am still sinking in the amazingness the Senns are, can't imagine what the LCD-2 will be like.

Also, very nice thread, has a really good vibe around it.

10. kwkarth

Quote:

Is that a Helmholtz resonator/diffusion panel in the background?

11. TigzStudio
    FIXED!  

LCD2theone.jpg

Syros likes this.
  12. TigzStudio
  13. SP Wild

Quote:

LMAO!

17982969mo.png

14. Jian

Quote:

Quote:

Yes, it should be the new statement headphone amp from them. Not out yet though and really I can only find one picture on their website. I auditioned it and ordered it in their Hong Kong sole dealer store, Audio Physics. The price is not decided yet but the boss of the Audio Physics told me that his not quit sure but the price would be more than 20000 HKD. I put a deposit for the first set he can sell me, and now I need to do is wait........again[​IMG].

15. wower

Quote:

I'm curious CW: If your HD800 is gone, what HP have you paired the LCD2 to change it up when you feel like a break? Or at your seconded listening rig? T1? Stax?

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last