Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 19, 2015 at 10:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

diamondears

Headphoneus Supremus
Price includes shipping anywhere with tracking no. via major shippers. Also includes PayPal fees. So you just send the full price thru PayPal.

In GREAT condition. No wooden box nor travel case (originally came with the wooden box that I gave away as it is huge), but will still include the wood care oil in bottle and 3 headphone cables---1 is a stock cable with modified 3.5mm termination, 1 is a stock cable with modified 6.5mm termination, and 1 with Oyaide HPC-35 OCC cable shortened to 1 meter, with mini-XLR connectors (to headphone) and 6.5mm termination (for my iFi micro iDSD DAC+amp, which has a 6.5mm headphone out). Also will include the 3.5mm to 6.5mm adaptor shown in the pictures.

Never had a problem with this. Just an unnoticeable scratch on the Rosewood body near where the metal support latches on (only in one side/cup).

Excellent headphone, needless to say. Not using it very often, so given its excellent sonic qualities I figured it's a waste just lying around and therefore should be enjoyed thoroughly in a good home---could be you.

This has that Audeze house sound that MADE Audeze Audeze. Rich, sufficient and ARTICULATE bass to sub-bass. Mids are so lush. Treble details are there and not emphasized at all, you just have to position the cups/drivers properly (as forward and low as possible; your ears' flaps as high and behind as possible) to avoid blocking and thus rolling-off the treble with your ears' flaps (auricle). This is as intimate and as good as any headphone can be.

Please feel free to PM me anytime for inquiries or any discussion.

May 23, 2015 at 7:15 AM Post #2 of 2

diamondears

Headphoneus Supremus
SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread