Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jul 1, 2015 at 9:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

fatboy195

New Head-Fier
Hello all, today I am selling my Audeze LCD 2.1s in Rosewood.  They are in immaculate condition and include all accessories, including a Grado 1/2 to 1/4 inch adapter.  Overall, I am very sad to see these go, but I plan on taking a trip to Italy in December and this would go a long way towards the tickets to get there.  The only thing I have to compare these to is the Mr. Speakers Mad Dogs (latest revision) and as much as I love my Mad Dogs, these really are a class above the MDs.  FAR deeper in every dimension.  These are amazing cans for the price IMHO.  The only negative is that the box is damaged (cracked).  Also, I drilled a couple holes in the 'front' face of the box to allow the box to be closed while still plugged into the amp.  You can pick up a nicer version of this box for $80 on the Audeze site directly.

Free shipping to the continental USA.

Either pay via paypal gift or buyer pays paypal fees.

If you have any questions, please ask away,

Thanks kindly for looking!

Jul 1, 2015 at 10:20 PM Post #2 of 2

Audiogalore

100+ Head-Fier
As you stated: "I drilled a couple holes in the 'front' face of the box to allow the box to be closed while still plugged into the amp."  Just curious why you would do this!

Enjoy Music!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread