1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audeze iSine10 w/ cypher and Belkin Lightning Audio+Charge Rockstar

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by davejansen, Sep 11, 2018.
Trader History (1)
  1. davejansen
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    I am looking to sell my Audeze iSine10s. They're in great condition and come complete with everything, from the carrying case to extra tips, Lightning CIPHER cable (and normal 3.5mm cable, too), as-well as a Belkin Audio + Charge Rockstar adapter, for if you're planning to listen to them all day.

I am the original owner and have used them gently in my office whilst working. I have never taken them with me, they've always been here in the office. I have used one pair of the larger tips, so all other tips that come with it are unused and ready for you to enjoy. It also comes with all original ear clips (if you want to use these), carrying case, Audeze-branded USB stick with manual, and the original box. The Belkin adapter will also come with its original box.

It's an absolutely fantastic pair of earphones that truly have unmatched quality. They're certainly not meant for listening in louder environments, so I recommend you don't use them for your daily commute, but if you're looking for a comfortable set of earphones to use all day long at work or home, you must give yourself a chance to try these.

I'm looking to sell them because I got some closed-back headphones that I can also use when working in coffee shops or shared working spaces, and unfortunately can't justify keeping both (although I'd do that if I could!).

Looking to sell both the earphones and adapter as a set for the time being, but I'm open to offers on either.

Located in South Korea. Local meetup in Seoul is definitely possible, or I can ship it anywhere in the world, shipping at your expense.

01717_5oefvv44q7C_600x450.jpg 00y0y_jfiHZMdwrIj_600x450.jpg 00h0h_8rjHRAS0bLE_600x450.jpg

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018