North America
Or Best Offer
Yes
post-15700049
Post #1 of 7

square-none

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Up for sale are my ISine 20, I am the original owner and bought them back in November of 2017. There are scuff marks on each of the them on the nozzles, you won't ever really see them, the Audeze logo is scuffed up as well from placing them down on tables. Functionally, they are 100%. Included in the sale is an accessory kit that includes all sizes of tips and the updated angled ear hooks. The thing about the ear hooks are that they only go on, if removed, they will 99% of the time break. The og flat ear hooks are broken, and one of the updated angled ear hook is broken. The tips from the accessory kit are all unused, the only used tips are the og ones on the iem themselves and next to them, as shown in the pictures. 4.4mm cable is included. All original packaging and accessories are included.

Despite the scuff marks on them, these have been stored in a hard case since day 1 with dessicant packets, the hard case is then stored in a humidity controlled safe to ensure that no moisture builds up on the drivers. These have been taken care of very well, I am very OCD abouting keeping my stuff in top condition. Smoke & pet free home.

This is a NON-CIPHER version. Only cable included is the stock unused 3.5mm cable and 4.4mm cable.

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)