Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Oct 10, 2021 at 7:19 PM Post #7,276 of 7,347
I purchased the iSine LX during the Valentine's Day sale last year and listened to them for 5 minutes, put them in a drawer and never listened to them again. They sounded just plain terrible. I heard the Cipher cable made a big difference but I didn't want a bluetooth cable and the wired versions are nowhere to be found.

I decided to give them another try today after coming across your post and I wanted to say THANK YOU. They are completely different headphones with the EQ. I didn't even tweak further and I'm blown away by the difference from no tuning. All I did was go to the iSine 10 EQ section, import the ParametricEQ.txt into Peace, plug into my Asgard 3, and I was good to go.

HUGE difference. They sound extremely nice and I can't believe they sound this good for $59 or even anywhere remotely close to that price point..

I wouldn't recommend the Cipher BT cable for the iSine series, it turns them extremely dark anyways. An EQ is really the direction to go with these, as you did; it's likely all the wired Cipher cable does anyways.

Nov 14, 2021 at 10:43 PM Post #7,281 of 7,347
I am looking for a balanced cable for the sine 20. I saw that Hart Audio has a 2-pin cable but does no specifically mention the isine. Does anybody have any experience with this cable? Any other recomendation that do not break the bank?

Thank you
Any 0.78 two pin should work. If it has the hooks you just have to peel the heat shrink off and it should hang straight down.

Nov 14, 2021 at 11:47 PM Post #7,283 of 7,347
Jan 17, 2022 at 6:40 PM Post #7,284 of 7,347
Anyone have the newest (4 button) Cipher lightning cable they'd like to sell? PM me. Thnx

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2022 at 3:05 PM Post #7,285 of 7,347
I can tell you 100% objectively no opinions about it that the Audeze cables are TRASH and do the whole iSine and i3/4 series a grave injustice.

The BT cable is literally a joke...my $20 Amazon TRN cable not only gets way louder and has more power but the audio quality is unquestionably better. Far less floor noise. Better built. BT 5.0, USB-C. The Cipher is literally cheaper Chinese crap less worth than $20.

The wireless Bluetooth Qudelix 5K and it's balanced 2.5mm output for the same $100 makes the i3 SING!!!... Rivaling my EQ'ed custom leather earpaded Koss ESP-950 electrostatics in many ways. Truly amazing in-ear-ish headphones. I don't plan on ever never ever giving up my i3! Definitely prefer them over the 20's!

I just think Audeze could be doing far far better with their audio source solutions and people like yourself unfortunately are hearing a very cut back version of some of the best headphones I've ever heard.
Can you share a link to the TRN cable you bought?

Feb 18, 2022 at 3:52 AM Post #7,286 of 7,347
I just bought a bunch of hooks in China, and I’m waiting for Frank’s horseshoes to arrive in the mail. Can’t wait, as every time I use my iSINE, I’m afraid of breaking the clip.
Hi, how did you find the correct size hooks for Audeze in China.
I am desperate to find replacement hooks for my LCD i4, Audeze web store sells them, $25.00, but FedEx is the only shipping option, and cost of shipping alone is $105.00, to Europe.

I'm really need new hooks, I have broken every one of them that came with headphones, they are fragile, I haven't find these hooks anywhere other than Audeze web store..

Can someone point to right direction, please?

Feb 18, 2022 at 2:13 PM Post #7,288 of 7,347
I am desperate to find replacement hooks for my LCD i4, Audeze web store sells them, $25.00, but FedEx is the only shipping option, and cost of shipping alone is $105.00, to Europe.

I'm really need new hooks, I have broken every one of them that came with headphones, they are fragile, I haven't find these hooks anywhere other than Audeze web store..

If you can find them for a decent price I would definitely get the wings. For me they held better than the hooks and don't break.

Feb 22, 2022 at 10:29 PM Post #7,289 of 7,347

Which hooks/size do you need? I may have extra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back