Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Sep 14, 2019 at 3:05 AM Post #6,887 of 7,348
Sep 17, 2019 at 1:00 PM Post #6,894 of 7,348
I had the accessory kit arrive today with the new ear fins and shaped ear hooks. Haven't tried the hooks yet as I was keen to try the fins.

They took a few goes to get them in the right position, but now they're seated properly, I quite like them. They feel secure enough and definitely comfortable after an hour or so use. Doubt they'd be great for running with though as they don't feel as stable as the hooks.

One thing I have noticed though is the bass on the isine20s is deeper. I put this down to them holding the tip more firmly to my ear canal as now they feel wedged in my ears, rather than just resting inside.

Sep 18, 2019 at 6:35 PM Post #6,895 of 7,348
I found the connector of the BT cable that goes into iSine20 is very finicky and sometimes loose. If I pickup the earphone by itself then the cable comes out because of the weight of the BT DAC and Battery.

Sep 18, 2019 at 11:51 PM Post #6,896 of 7,348
I found the connector of the BT cable that goes into iSine20 is very finicky and sometimes loose. If I pickup the earphone by itself then the cable comes out because of the weight of the BT DAC and Battery.

Yep, mine was like this too.

I carefully bent the pins outward slightly and they now stay in and grip really well!

Sep 20, 2019 at 5:04 AM Post #6,899 of 7,348
The new accessory kit is available from a number of UK sellers now .... Scan had a couple in stock which I assume they got along with the new LCD i3 .... but they are now showing no stock...

It might be they received some units for reviews or marketing etc but Scan are now saying any orders will have to wait until the official release on the 23rd September....or after

I’ve seen a few LCD i3’s sold by Scan UK but when I ordered mine I didn’t realise that they would have stock before the release date... so I’m frustratingly waiting for stock from the guys I ordered mine from....

It’s like waiting for the crimbo...!!

From the marketing pics I can only see one pair of ear fin and any information isn’t specific on the number of ear fins that will come with the LCD i3... hopefully there will be more than one pair.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019 at 3:30 AM Post #6,900 of 7,348
The new accessory kit is available from a number of UK sellers now .... Scan had a couple in stock which I assume they got along with the new LCD i3 .... but they are now showing no stock...

It might be they received some units for reviews or marketing etc but Scan are now saying any orders will have to wait until the official release on the 23rd September....or after

I’ve seen a few LCD i3’s sold by Scan UK but when I ordered mine I didn’t realise that they would have stock before the release date... so I’m frustratingly waiting for stock from the guys I ordered mine from....

It’s like waiting for the crimbo...!!

From the marketing pics I can only see one pair of ear fin and any information isn’t specific on the number of ear fins that will come with the LCD i3... hopefully there will be more than one pair.

The accessory kit (mine came from Scan) has two pairs or earfins. Not sure if that's the case with the i3s though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back