Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Aug 18, 2019 at 1:48 PM Post #6,781 of 7,347
Since this thread wasn't started or maintained by Audeze and it doesn't appear the OP is active in this thread anymore you won't see anything added to the first post. So searching is the only answer to finding info in this thread.

Do a search for KMann EQ settings and you'll find it.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019 at 2:09 PM Post #6,782 of 7,347
Aug 18, 2019 at 2:20 PM Post #6,784 of 7,347
Thanks, I found that quite quickly as well. But it doesn't give you the HQ EQ settings for using a cipher V2.
my bad - i am not sure I have even seen that one. Please post of you get.

Aug 18, 2019 at 2:24 PM Post #6,785 of 7,347
my bad - i am not sure I have even seen that one. Please post of you get.
No worries. The isine10 and cipher cable is quite frustrating because its not very clear what you are starting with when using the Audeze HQ app with flat EQ. I can't figure out if Audeze HQ at a flat EQ already includes the EQ settings found with KMann. The isine10 still sounds a bit off with the cipher V2 and flat EQ on the Audeze HQ app.

Aug 19, 2019 at 2:16 PM Post #6,788 of 7,347
Screenshot_20190819-141818.jpg

Just saw that. The email is impressive.

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2019 at 2:29 PM Post #6,791 of 7,347
I have a review pair that I'll be covering and while I'm at work, I'm using the Cipher Lightning cable with them now on my iPhone XS and boy am I impressed! Just loving what I'm hearing so far...they sound very expansive and dynamic.The new ear-fins work quite well too!

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2019 at 4:07 PM Post #6,794 of 7,347
Wow , thanks for the info ! Although I can't seem to find this on amazon or even their own online store , just on amazon US . Are there any other alternatives ? Perhaps one that doesn't involve the cipher cable .

Aug 19, 2019 at 4:11 PM Post #6,795 of 7,347
Wow , thanks for the info ! Although I can't seem to find this on amazon or even their own online store , just on amazon US . Are there any other alternatives ? Perhaps one that doesn't involve the cipher cable .
The only other alternative to the cipher itself is to EQ your headphones using the various options discussed in this thread. Honestly, having done both, the cipher is the best plug and play option there is. If you have the time, patience and gear, you can probably improve upon the cipher via EQ options but it really depends on your goals. I had my Android phone using USB Audio app and parametric EQ dialed in pretty well but cipher gets you there quickly. So it really depends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back