Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
May 18, 2018 at 4:18 PM Post #5,236 of 7,347
Has anyone tried the Moon Audio Bronze Dragon Cable with the iSine20's yet? Impressions?

Last edited:
May 19, 2018 at 2:01 AM Post #5,237 of 7,347
The isines really are incredible. I have an iphone x and these with the cipher v2 cable sounds as good as any full size headphones I've listened to with both a monoprice amp/dac or a magni 3.

I have both the lx and the 20, so if have any questions about them, feel free to ask. The cipher cable isn't a gimick either, it's the real deal. My impressions on these went from meh to wow after getting the cipher cable and eq'ing them. I also really like how versatile they are and being able to have to eq profiles on the audeze app is sweet. The sound is really customizable so you can have two different eq profiles and it totally changes the sound of these with the press of a button

Also in terms of comfort, I actually think they're really comfortable compared to some iems I've tried. The ear thingy can get a little sore after a while, but they sit in ear pretty nicely if you can find a comfortable placement

May 19, 2018 at 6:38 AM Post #5,238 of 7,347
used eq on isine 20 and just wow, that isine 20 is a totl earphone that sounds big and grandiose

i used my phone and ifi dsd black and boy that sound is simply out of this world. Big bass, great full mids and nice details, all in all it is a big sound, and big everything

i am starting to look into if I will keep some of the iems I have, or even continue using iems after hearing the isine 20

what i like most is that i do not have to worry about fiddling with getting perfect seal with isine20

Last edited:
May 21, 2018 at 3:37 AM Post #5,240 of 7,347
May 21, 2018 at 7:29 PM Post #5,241 of 7,347
After a few weeks with the 20s, it's really hard to pick up most of my IEMs. The Primo8 still draws me in with holographic mids, but the LZ A4 and Pinnacle P1 now just sound -ok-. It may be time to start saving for something really crazy like Andromedas or Kaiser Encores for times I need more isolation than the iSINE cause the current crop just ain't cutting it anymore.

May 21, 2018 at 9:48 PM Post #5,243 of 7,347
May 21, 2018 at 10:19 PM Post #5,244 of 7,347
I decided to open the isine 20 from the box after owning it for a week. Glad I have the V2 cable. So far, I really like it. They are great addition beside my Layla. Was shock hearing the 20s without EQ for the first time. The EQ turns the 20s into very different beast! Layla is like you are sitting on the second row, isine 20 is like you are in the middle of the band in a big room, and the singer is in front of you, very enveloping! for 3d and holographic, I give it to Layla, this thing is still a beast in 2018.

May 21, 2018 at 11:59 PM Post #5,247 of 7,347
Anyone else use these without the ear hooks? When sitting and listening they seem to sit in ear okay and are a lot more comfy

I use my 20's without the hooks. took me months to get it dialed. Finally realized I need to rotate the things back so the cable is dropping almost straight down. Hooks end up being uncomfortable for me. They end up leveraging on the buds pretty hard and really driving them into the ol' ear canals. I think someone on hear took a lighter to there hooks to bend them a bit. I need to try that.

May 22, 2018 at 12:02 AM Post #5,248 of 7,347
I use my 20's without the hooks. took me months to get it dialed. Finally realized I need to rotate the things back so the cable is dropping almost straight down. Hooks end up being uncomfortable for me. They end up leveraging on the buds pretty hard and really driving them into the ol' ear canals. I think someone on hear took a lighter to there hooks to bend them a bit. I need to try that.

I don't know how he got away with pending them because one of mine snapped just from taking it off the headphone lol I had extras though

For me it's not even the ear canal so much as it is with the top of my ear. The hooks just dig into them, like they don't seem to go gently around your ear, instead right into the top of it and I have small ears too! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back