Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Jan 18, 2017 at 2:34 AM Post #1,036 of 7,348
Mm..was able to audition the iSine 20 (demo unit from distributor) in HK the other day. Not bad. Need to listen to it more before deciding. I was expecting a more impactful bass for a planar magnetic. It was a bit less than I expected. The fitment is acceptable. Sound isolation.sound leakage is not that bad. I expected that for an open earphone.

Like I mentioned before the bass is not a basshead bass, and I dont like the iSine20 for edm ir rnb.
In this price range I recommend the Jvc FW01

Jan 19, 2017 at 1:58 AM Post #1,041 of 7,348
if you ordered from their site it says
iSINE now shipping in limited quantities. Expect 1-2 week delivery time.

I ordered the 20's on the 13th and my order is still pending, so I'm guessing it's accurate.

Jan 19, 2017 at 4:50 AM Post #1,043 of 7,348
Ordered mines on 1/12 from their website and received on 1/17. Really expansive soundstage & they sound amazing with my kind of music with a bit of EQ from the Audeze Cypher app (techno/progressive house/indie dance).

I'm probably not going to pull out my IE800's or Fostex TH900 for a while and from what I remember, I like these significantly more than the Sine on-ears.

Jan 19, 2017 at 5:44 AM Post #1,044 of 7,348

This little thing sounds really gold 

ksc75smile.gif
  =  
atsmile.gif

Jan 19, 2017 at 6:28 AM Post #1,045 of 7,348
Ordered mines on 1/12 from their website and received on 1/17. Really expansive soundstage & they sound amazing with my kind of music with a bit of EQ from the Audeze Cypher app (techno/progressive house/indie dance).

I'm probably not going to pull out my IE800's or Fostex TH900 for a while and from what I remember, I like these significantly more than the Sine on-ears.

Congrats! Can you post impressions in comparison to the th900? Also 10 or 20?

Jan 19, 2017 at 11:22 AM Post #1,047 of 7,348
I preordered from Razordog two months ago, and am still waiting for Audeze to allocate to USA dealers.

They apparently gave out USA stock to only preferred dealers. Not sure which dealers are preferred and which aren't, but it's infuriating.

Two months ago, the Audeze site asked you to sign up for the mailing list to await preorder, so I preordered elsewhere. Its really unfortunate that people who ordered two months later on Audeze's site will see their order before people who preordered elsewhere.

@Audeze do we know when other USA dealers are going to get stock?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back