Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Oct 10, 2021 at 7:19 PM Post #7,276 of 7,283

tinyman392

Be nice to noobs, we were all noobs at one point in our life.
I purchased the iSine LX during the Valentine's Day sale last year and listened to them for 5 minutes, put them in a drawer and never listened to them again. They sounded just plain terrible. I heard the Cipher cable made a big difference but I didn't want a bluetooth cable and the wired versions are nowhere to be found.

I decided to give them another try today after coming across your post and I wanted to say THANK YOU. They are completely different headphones with the EQ. I didn't even tweak further and I'm blown away by the difference from no tuning. All I did was go to the iSine 10 EQ section, import the ParametricEQ.txt into Peace, plug into my Asgard 3, and I was good to go.

HUGE difference. They sound extremely nice and I can't believe they sound this good for $59 or even anywhere remotely close to that price point..

I wouldn't recommend the Cipher BT cable for the iSine series, it turns them extremely dark anyways. An EQ is really the direction to go with these, as you did; it's likely all the wired Cipher cable does anyways.

Nov 14, 2021 at 10:43 PM Post #7,281 of 7,283

etroze86

100+ Head-Fier
I am looking for a balanced cable for the sine 20. I saw that Hart Audio has a 2-pin cable but does no specifically mention the isine. Does anybody have any experience with this cable? Any other recomendation that do not break the bank?

Thank you
Any 0.78 two pin should work. If it has the hooks you just have to peel the heat shrink off and it should hang straight down.

Nov 14, 2021 at 11:47 PM Post #7,283 of 7,283

maggie17fan

Head-Fier

Users who are viewing this thread