1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones

First

Back
432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441
443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452
Next

Last
  1. Devodonaldson
    eBay jvc spiral dots and your size

2. Deckard916
    Was fiddling around with different stock tips today, one of the tips literally launched off the isine by itself..... I still can't find it lol

pstickne likes this.
  3. youngarthur
    I have ordered parts from China, to turn my 20, into Headband fitting, and hope to get rid of the Clips as well.

4. kwchan
    nice, any photo or link how it looks like?

5. billbishere
    Picked up a great case for my iSine10s . IMG_20190712_142419.jpg

trellus and chellity like this.
  6. lukedss
    I have one on the way w pick n pluck hoping to make a custom shape for them.

My Spinfits arrived today, really disappointing after all the hype.

In terms of fit and isolation they are identical to the OEM tips or groovy tips whatever they're called.

I feel like I would benefit more from wider tips, there's too much room for them to move around in the canal- although the sound is great

7. pstickne
    Large Spinfit move around? We have completely different ears :)

Try foam stuffing?

8. paruchuribros
    I have got Pelican 1040. Use it to transport Mojo, R3 and iSine 20s in 1 box :)

billbishere likes this.
  9. billbishere
    The large spin fits didn't work for me either. I need like a 15mm tip. That or a 14mm that is shapped correctly. I swear I think my ear holes have gotten bigger over the years shoving IEMs in there.

pstickne likes this.
  10. billbishere
    Nice. I picked this one up for 10 bucks on Amazon. I really want to get another one for my KZ ZS10s. Just hard to justify for 40 Dolla headphones.... Lol

11. pstickne
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    Just went through all my tips, and the L stock tips are probably the best available for pure size and fit. Even Spinfit 500’s are smaller.

Might try stuffing some foam under - I’ve had best luck with a squishy sport foam (and/or 1-size smaller) and rounded foam shapes. How do Comply L rounds (comfort) fit size-wize?

That’s a Spiral Dot L stuffed (used with other IEMs), and the default iSine L tips look like suitable candidates as well and should fill out a little more.

The Comply (SmartCore 500 L, last photo) will need to be de-cored to fit, and since that’s done for stuffing anyway.. :p A Comply M might also be a good stuffer, as too much foam makes tips too firm (like Symbio). De-coring requires breaking the wax guard.

Also, maybe Comply 600 cores? https://www.complyfoam.com/products/ts-600/

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  12. Devodonaldson
    Good luck with the foam. I bought itandended up just using the outer shape. Case too small for all that foam and 2 cables, etc. As far as tips, here's the link for large spiral dots. From Japan. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/153379388236

13. billbishere
    So, with anyone that using the Anker USB C to Lightning adapter. Have any of you experienced issue where it slows playback? Anytime I try to give software access as a USB DAC it messes up the playback, it happens in both the HiBy Music app and UAPP. When i plug it in, the software asks for access - I confirm the access but then the playback is like, SUPER slow. Like 10x slower. Works fine with my Sonata HD Dac - does bit perfect with no issue but this Anker USB C to Lightning does slows down playback no matter what I do.

I can use it normal with the standard Tidal app - basically anything that still uses the Android Stack.

14. Devodonaldson
    The cipher cable has built-in DSP, so it's not bit-perfect anyway. Perhaps that has something to do with it. It's not a typical DAC. I wouldn't worry about it and simply use normal apps for playback with the cipher cable.

15. billbishere
    Interesting. I didn't think about that. I had recently realized I could do Bit Perfect playback on my Sonata HD DAC so I was using UAPP again. Suppose it was more about convenience of being able to use same software for everything but, I can see that's not going to work. Thanks for response.

First

Back
432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441
443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452
Next

Last