Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Nov 25, 2017 at 5:32 AM Post #4,217 of 7,348
475AF7FA-E1E2-4B6D-97EE-93AB5AD2CCBE.png

Currently using this EQ setting for the iSine20 with new 4 button cipher cable.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2017 at 1:11 PM Post #4,218 of 7,348

Currently using this EQ setting for the iSine20 with new 4 button cipher cable.
Really interesting trying different eqs
Thx for this new suggestion
Am switching between yours and bussola's eq depending on the music mix
Yours appears to be kind of rounder whereas bussola's is lifting the upper frequencies.
Have to say that I appreciate the possibility to switch eqs as one setup might not work for all.
Am now wondering if I'd like even more eq slots in the Cipher app

Nov 25, 2017 at 1:32 PM Post #4,219 of 7,348
Really interesting trying different eqs
Thx for this new suggestion
Am switching between yours and bussola's eq depending on the music mix
Yours appears to be kind of rounder whereas bussola's is lifting the upper frequencies.
Have to say that I appreciate the possibility to switch eqs as one setup might not work for all.
Am now wondering if I'd like even more eq slots in the Cipher app

I’d love to see it eventually mature into something like the Jaybird EQ “market” where people could share their presets with each other.

Nov 25, 2017 at 1:39 PM Post #4,220 of 7,348
I’d love to see it eventually mature into something like the Jaybird EQ “market” where people could share their presets with each other.
Interesting idea!
I also own Jaybird x3 for sports and was astonished about their app and social media integration
But for a small software department this is maybe a bit too much, though I have to say that in nowadays Cloud market the technology is easily accessible for everyone. No rocket science anymore.
To begin with I d be happy with more preset slots which Ideally could be renamed by the user to something like "my jazz preset" or "my rock preset"

Nov 25, 2017 at 10:07 PM Post #4,221 of 7,348
@Audeze just wanted to know, when will the black friday products start shipping? I have purchased them through a friend in US who would be arriving in my country after 5th december, so I was hoping it will be delivered to his place by then.

Nov 26, 2017 at 7:27 AM Post #4,224 of 7,348
Any isine owners have the sine? Thinking it might ight be good for noisier environments. At 199 with cipher I'm intrigued

Yeah, I like them. A lot actually. Great for the gym, or any other portable scenario where I need isolation. They're not as good as the EL8 Ti, or the iSine 10 in my opinion, but they're great phones and $199 is a no brainer I'd say. I really like their fit and finish, and it's certainly Audeze house sound all the way, just don't expect them to be LCDXs.

Nov 26, 2017 at 7:30 AM Post #4,225 of 7,348
Cipher V2 does not add any other effect like cross-feed. The only change is tonal response as defined in the curves I referred to.

Question, I'm sure has been answered and I have missed. I literally just got some iSine 10s off Amazon UK (Amazon Fresh actually, lol... kittie litter, rice, curry sauce, and iSines delivered to your door!) , and am over the moon about them. However they shipped with the Cipher v1 cable. I was sure that at this stage they would have come with the 2. What's my best bet in the UK? Buy it off the Audeze site directly, or?

Also, any plans for Cipher v2 cables for my EL8s or Sines?

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2017 at 7:52 AM Post #4,226 of 7,348
Question, I'm sure has been answered and I have missed. I literally just got some iSine 10s off Amazon UK (Amazon Fresh actually, lol... kittie litter, rice, curry sauce, and iSines delivered to your door!) , and am over the moon about them. However they shipped with the Cipher v1 cable. I was sure that at this stage they would have come with the 2. What's my best bet in the UK? Buy it off the Audeze site directly, or?

Just be careful with the import taxes
I paid 30 $ for quick shipping (I really got them within 3 days via plane!) on top of the reduced 60 $ for v1 Cipher owners and another 29 Eur for import taxes to Germany and FedEx fee for lending the import taxes - got that bill 2 weeks after the delivery. So in fact with all these fees I paid like the full price for the V2 Cipher which is 120 $
Not sure about UK fees though.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2017 at 7:57 AM Post #4,227 of 7,348
Yeah, I like them. A lot actually. Great for the gym, or any other portable scenario where I need isolation. They're not as good as the EL8 Ti, or the iSine 10 in my opinion, but they're great phones and $199 is a no brainer I'd say. I really like their fit and finish, and it's certainly Audeze house sound all the way, just don't expect them to be LCDXs.
Thanks. I had self control during the audeze sale and then broke down when adorama matched the price. Regretting cheaping put on the slow shipping. 7 to 10 business days. Arghhh. Hoping these fill the gap between the my wireless gym headphones and isine 20. The fact that I can go cipher and ditch the dac/amp is a huge positive

Nov 26, 2017 at 8:16 AM Post #4,228 of 7,348
Pelican Micro series 1010 can hold the isine + aftermarket cable of up to 8 conductors np
I have the 1010 & 1020.

Nov 26, 2017 at 8:18 AM Post #4,229 of 7,348
Just be careful with the import taxes
I paid 30 $ for quick shipping (I really got them within 3 days via plane!) on top of the reduced 60 $ for v1 Cipher owners and another 29 Eur for import taxes to Germany and FedEx fee for lending the import taxes - got that bill 2 weeks after the delivery. So in fact with all these fees I paid like the full price for the V2 Cipher which is 120 $
Not sure about UK fees though.
Yeah, I'm from The States, been living abroad for a long time. I'm all too familiar with import fees etc. Thank for the heads up though.
Cheers

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2017 at 9:57 AM Post #4,230 of 7,348
@Audeze just wanted to know, when will the black friday products start shipping? I have purchased them through a friend in US who would be arriving in my country after 5th december, so I was hoping it will be delivered to his place by then.
Please ask your friend to contact CS to make sure he has it in time.

Please contact support@audeze.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back