Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Apr 10, 2023 at 11:29 PM Post #7,336 of 7,348
I have too many, lol (Earstudio ES100, AK XB10, mojo2, cipher v2, cipher BT, Xduoo Link, Hidizs Sonata, iBasso DC01...) and have been thinking of getting the 5K since before it was released, lol. Lately, I was contemplating getting the mojo2 instead but a couple of days ago I didn't resist anymore and ordered the 5k, lol. It just got shipped from Korea so I should get it in a few days hopefully. Does that preset have a name?
Yes, each headphone is named. Enjoy!

Apr 14, 2023 at 9:41 AM Post #7,338 of 7,348
Anyone tried the isine 20 with the chord mojo?
The iSINE 20 sounds great with either the Mojo 1 or Mojo 2. I use the built in Roon Audeze DSP Preset for the iSINE 20 and it sounds great, With the Mojo 2, I can use the Mojo 2’s DSP function to tweak the sound of the iSINE 20 as well.

Apr 16, 2023 at 12:11 PM Post #7,339 of 7,348
The iSINE 20 sounds great with either the Mojo 1 or Mojo 2. I use the built in Roon Audeze DSP Preset for the iSINE 20 and it sounds great, With the Mojo 2, I can use the Mojo 2’s DSP function to tweak the sound of the iSINE 20 as well.
I only use them with phones and tablets with mostly locally stored files, I don’t have Roon. They sound great indeed but with the cipher v2 (directly on iPhones or with the Anker usbC adapter) they are truly on another level. I can come close with mojo1, Q5 and other days and adapters but still, every time I use them with the cipher cable I feel the difference right away. I’ll figure it out eventually, lol

Apr 17, 2023 at 3:58 PM Post #7,340 of 7,348
@stmiller New iSine 10 EQ. I've been gravitating towards more of a dynamic and fun sound.
There are even more filters than before. Sorry about that! This also corrects the polarity too. Lemme know what you think.
Editor_OmSvdUPWeH.png
6Tq8VMAqLz.png

Unzip the zip and put all the txts in the same directory then load iSine-10-EQ-Final.txt.

Attachments

• iSine 10 EQ Final Update.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jul 4, 2023 at 4:24 PM Post #7,341 of 7,348
@stmiller New iSine 10 EQ. I've been gravitating towards more of a dynamic and fun sound.
There are even more filters than before. Sorry about that! This also corrects the polarity too. Lemme know what you think.Editor_OmSvdUPWeH.png6Tq8VMAqLz.png
Unzip the zip and put all the txts in the same directory then load iSine-10-EQ-Final.txt.
@shoui catemoji good to hear from you, it’s been awhile I checked this thread.
Your previous eq was simply unbelievable. It’s gonna take some beating.

I’ll test out this version and give feedback. Thanks for the effort and for sharing.

Any chance of working your eq magic on an isine20?

Jul 10, 2023 at 6:05 AM Post #7,342 of 7,348
There are even more filters than before. Sorry about that! This also corrects the polarity too. Lemme know what you think.Editor_OmSvdUPWeH.png6Tq8VMAqLz.png
The first thing i noticed with this update is the increased detail at the upper registers..
The treble is so detailed without any hint of sibilance, hence creating a very wide soundscene...

The low end is quite fleshed out and hits hard..electronic music sounds awesome 👍

As for vocals, it keeps the same presentation which I really enjoyed in the previous version.

Excellent work 👌☺️

Aug 17, 2023 at 2:05 PM Post #7,343 of 7,348
@stmiller
Any chance of working your eq magic on an isine20?
Unfortunately I only have an iSine 10, but the frequency responses are similar, with the main difference being the iSine 20 has a dip at 4200Hz that the iSine 10 does not.
@stmiller
I have a new EQ! and this one i haven't changed in a month, so I'm pretty darn satisfied with it now. No more adjustments from now on!
I have moved to using impulse response files, this reduces the CPU usage to 0-1% while keeping the same sound.
WnhhSaOgDC.png

Download
(Note: you need the one that matches your playback device sample rate. My DAC is set to 96KHz. That is what all my EQs were created on. (EqualizerAPO filters work differently depending on sample rate).
The files here that are not 96KHz are resamples. You should get the same effective (20-20000Hz) frequency response as me, but there may be abnormalities in the higher frequencies. I have not tested any of the non-96KHz versions but they should work.
iSine10EQFinalImpulse96KHz.wav
iSine10EQFinalImpulse96KHz_44100_RESAMPLE.wav
iSine10EQFinalImpulse96KHz_48000_RESAMPLE.wav
iSine10EQFinalImpulse96KHz_192000_RESAMPLE.wav
iSine10EQFinalImpulse96KHz_384000_RESAMPLE.wav

As for applying this into EqualizerAPO, simply add an Convolution filter (should be in Advanced filters), and load the file.
You may need to place the .wav file in the EqualizerAPO installation directory! (C:\Program Files\EqualizerAPO)
Editor_qRDZqp47YF.png

As for how I made the impulse responses, see this guide.

Wavelet Version

I converted this EQ to Wavelet too. However, Wavelet has a limited number of bands, so the accuracy isn't the best.

Download
iSine10EQFinalImpulse_to_Wavelet.txt
Screenshot_2023-08-17-19-04-33-96_1ca21e2ee732f9da83c601a5800f37c7.jpg

Nov 17, 2023 at 7:53 AM Post #7,344 of 7,348
Unfortunately I only have an iSine 10, but the frequency responses are similar, with the main difference being the iSine 20 has a dip at 4200Hz that the iSine 10 does not.
@stmiller
I have a new EQ! and this one i haven't changed in a month, so I'm pretty darn satisfied with it now. No more adjustments from now on!
I have moved to using impulse response files, this reduces the CPU usage to 0-1% while keeping the same sound.
WnhhSaOgDC.png

Download
(Note: you need the one that matches your playback device sample rate. My DAC is set to 96KHz. That is what all my EQs were created on. (EqualizerAPO filters work differently depending on sample rate).
The files here that are not 96KHz are resamples. You should get the same effective (20-20000Hz) frequency response as me, but there may be abnormalities in the higher frequencies. I have not tested any of the non-96KHz versions but they should work.

As for applying this into EqualizerAPO, simply add an Convolution filter (should be in Advanced filters), and load the file.
You may need to place the .wav file in the EqualizerAPO installation directory! (C:\Program Files\EqualizerAPO)
Editor_qRDZqp47YF.png

Wavelet Version

I converted this EQ to Wavelet too. However, Wavelet has a limited number of bands, so the accuracy isn't the best.

Download
Hello @shoui catemoji,

Excellent work as usual..this latest eq profile is the most resolving you’ve created so far. What stands out the most for me is the effect on soundstage and imaging. The scene sounds wider with very good separation.

My testing has been hampered by broken ear hooks. I’ve got none left for now, so working on ordering direct from audeze or any 3rd party printed sets.

Please keep updating whenever you can, we appreciate your efforts.

Dec 2, 2023 at 8:29 AM Post #7,347 of 7,348
I so know I’m going to enjoy these over 2024, that I picked up a spare fit kit and cable from Audeze.. since these are discontinued, probably zero on offer next year, I’m doing to jump in quickly and try to snatch the LCD-i3’s next year…. I think B-stock was $399 this year…. 👍
I started with the isine 20. Within 6mo I was looking out for b-stock LCD-i4. I can honestly say the i4 eq'd is one of my top 3 or 4 favorite headphones, ever! Enjoy your 20, and I hope you're able to get an i3 soon

Apr 6, 2024 at 11:18 AM Post #7,348 of 7,348
@stmiller
WnhhSaOgDC.png

Download

Editor_qRDZqp47YF.png

Wavelet Version

Download
Screenshot_2023-08-17-19-04-33-96_1ca21e2ee732f9da83c601a5800f37c7.jpg
Help man, can you post the wavelet preset again for isine 10? The link already dead in this one, or is there any update version from you? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back