1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audeze EL-8 (new in box)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by dvass13, Apr 20, 2015.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (22)
  1. DVass13
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    I'm not interested in any trades as I'm looking to downsize my collection of headphones.

Audeze EL-8 (open back) - These are brand new in factory packaging. I just received these directly from Audeze as a replacement for my previous pair that I sent back for a wear issue. These were going to be my work headphones but I have returned back to my Sony MDR Z7 (recently fitted with a balanced cable) and I will be sticking with those. Given that these are brand new in the box, I am looking for $525 shipped. I'll eat the PP fees.

I also have a Geek Out 720 and a custom balanced cable for an HD800 available for sale... haven't gotten around to posting ads for those yet, though.

Sony MDR Z7 - These are practically new. I bought these in April before I did a bunch of traveling for work to use instead of my Shure SE535. The sound is a bit darker than I usually prefer, but there's something about these that I really like. They're not neutral, but they're fun to listen to. These come with all original accessories and packaging: headphones, single ended cable, balanced cable, 1/4" to 1/8" adapter, manual, case, and box. I'm looking for $600 plus shipping. I'll eat the PP fees.

Sennheiser HD600 ($old) - I bought these last September and uses them at my desk at work. I decided to move the EL-8's to the office now (despite what it may do to my productivity) so I'm selling these too. I think most people are familiar with their sound, so no need to talk to that. These are in great condition with no signs of wear (maybe a piece of dust or two on the earcups) or paint chipping. Included are the headphones, stock cable with 1/4" to 1/8" adapter, custom (somewhat short) balanced cable, manual, case, and box. I'm asking $200 plus shipping. I'll eat the PP fees.

Beyerdynamic T1 ($old) - These are in like new condition. I have only had them for a few weeks and they just aren't the sound I'm looking for. They're very comfortable headphones and very light. They have a good soundstage and great imaging. They're just a bit too sparkly for me. They're in great condition and come with the metallic case and original box. I'm looking for $650 shipped. I'll eat the PP fees.

2. avitron142
    PM sent

3. DVass13
    The Z7 are still available.

4. guerillaw
    Is the EL-8 closed back or open back?

5. DVass13

Sorry, the EL-8 is open back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.