Audeze B-Stock Sale @ The Source AV!
Feb 23, 2018 at 5:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

TSAVAlan

Formerly with The Source AV
wLPHQrV.png

Missed the Black Friday specials? Audeze has a very limited number of B-stock headphones again!

Full warranty! Give us a call at 310-534-9900 to order a pair today before they are gone!

Feb 24, 2018 at 3:34 AM Post #2 of 15
Why in the world would Audeze be producing B-Stock headphones and then actually sell them?

Feb 24, 2018 at 10:32 AM Post #3 of 15
Why in the world would Audeze be producing B-Stock headphones and then actually sell them?
Not on purpose of course. I would never hesitate to consider B-stock, since they're fully functional headphones with possibly a very minor production flaw in the aesthetics, or even a return that can't be resold as new. Key factor is that they come with warranty and sound just like an unblemished brand new headphone, or they won't sell them.

Feb 24, 2018 at 3:44 PM Post #5 of 15
Generally B-stock is a return type of unit. Audeze has a fairly generous 30-day trial for their headphones on direct sales, so they get back a fair number of headphones back that was just used in that time period and a customer might just not have pulled the trigger on them. But yup, full warranty on B-stock!

Feb 24, 2018 at 3:50 PM Post #6 of 15
Generally B-stock is a return type of unit. Audeze has a fairly generous 30-day trial for their headphones on direct sales, so they get back a fair number of headphones back that was just used in that time period and a customer might just not have pulled the trigger on them. But yup, full warranty on B-stock!

Oh, that sounds quite lovely, a headphone this good with this kind of price, without any issue besides some light wear is too lovely to miss!

Feb 24, 2018 at 5:27 PM Post #7 of 15
Ah, open box. Sounds like great deals here then. I got my hd800 for $1099 when they were going much higher. Open box.

Mar 3, 2018 at 5:43 PM Post #13 of 15
Thanks Alan for this great opportunity , specially for us who missed the black Friday ,
you are very nice person , work fast , responsive , and easy to deal with,
cant wait to receive my LCDi4 , Thanks again.

Aug 18, 2018 at 11:12 AM Post #15 of 15
Thanks Alan, I got mine today and it looks fantastic!

20180818_153214.jpg

Can't wait for my audio gd R28 to arrive to do these babies justice. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back