Audeze almost black-friday sale
Nov 24, 2015 at 11:32 AM Post #2 of 26
i wish this was last week... just bought a used LCD-2 two days ago, for a similar price :< and it has small scratch in the bottom and old pads T_T

guys this is a VERY good deal, it comes with a free 2 days Fedex-Air too!!! 

maybe the best deal i ever saw in head-fi, if not the best!!! 

Nov 24, 2015 at 12:00 PM Post #3 of 26
Amazing deal! Everyone interested in Audeze(s) should grab a pair or they will be gone before your eyes 
eek.gif

And here I am interested in EL8c, only because they are closed back 
biggrin.gif

Nov 24, 2015 at 2:47 PM Post #6 of 26
I was looking for reviews of Audeze HP's for a week. Then this wild sale appears, but the money that I allocated for HP was used to buy a camera. I wish I could go back to the past and undo it. I have to save 3 more months to afford their HP in regular price.

Nov 24, 2015 at 3:13 PM Post #7 of 26
  I was looking for reviews of Audeze HP's for a week. Then this wild sale appears, but the money that I allocated for HP was used to buy a camera. I wish I could go back to the past and undo it. I have to save 3 more months to afford their HP in regular price.

i know the feeling, i wish they was one week faster T_T 

Nov 24, 2015 at 3:29 PM Post #9 of 26
  Guys, I don't mean to be a party pooper or anything, but how is 20% on B-stock a deal? It's the least I'd expect for a product with some kind of minor cosmetic defect.

oh i though B-Stock means extra HPs which can be sold with less price for the sake of attracting customers 

but a paranoid head-fier like me will stay away from any chance of having a defecated unit, even for a low price O-o'' 

what kind of error or tests result make an unit be sorted as a B-Stock?

Nov 24, 2015 at 4:16 PM Post #10 of 26
Black Friday B-Stock Sale – 20% off!

Audeze is having a rare sale on B stock products. These headphones all come with our standard 1 year warranty, with a 3 year warranty on the drivers. So what makes them B stock? These are units that we cannot sell via retail channels for any of the following reasons:

There is a small scratch on the headphones, or a minor blemish in the finish.
The wood grain and/or color of the wood rings or earcups (in the XC) do not match according to our production QC guidelines.
The headphone could have older physical design elements (such as the mini XLR connector housing being chrome instead of black).
The headphones might have the older SKB style travel case instead of the newer Pelican style travel case.
These are not refurbished units or returned units. These B stock headphones on the other hand, do have some visible imperfection(s) – but you save big money.

All B stock headphones meet ALL of our current performance specifications and perform the same as new units.

Are there any restrictions? Yes:

We only have a few of each model available, and when they’re gone, that’s the end of this deal. See below for available quantities.
Due to the nature of this sale, the refund period is 7 days instead of our normal 30 day period. In other words, if you don’t like the headphones, you have only 7 days to return them for a refund. Otherwise, you’ll pay a 10% restocking fee. As usual, you pay the return shipping.
oh i though B-Stock means extra HPs which can be sold with less price for the sake of attracting customers 

but a paranoid head-fier like me will stay away from any chance of having a defecated unit, even for a low price O-o'' 

Nov 24, 2015 at 4:56 PM Post #11 of 26
Black Friday B-Stock Sale – 20% off!

Audeze is having a rare sale on B stock products. These headphones all come with our standard 1 year warranty, with a 3 year warranty on the drivers. So what makes them B stock? These are units that we cannot sell via retail channels for any of the following reasons:

There is a small scratch on the headphones, or a minor blemish in the finish.
The wood grain and/or color of the wood rings or earcups (in the XC) do not match according to our production QC guidelines.
The headphone could have older physical design elements (such as the mini XLR connector housing being chrome instead of black).
The headphones might have the older SKB style travel case instead of the newer Pelican style travel case.
These are not refurbished units or returned units. These B stock headphones on the other hand, do have some visible imperfection(s) – but you save big money.

All B stock headphones meet ALL of our current performance specifications and perform the same as new units.

Are there any restrictions? Yes:

We only have a few of each model available, and when they’re gone, that’s the end of this deal. See below for available quantities.
Due to the nature of this sale, the refund period is 7 days instead of our normal 30 day period. In other words, if you don’t like the headphones, you have only 7 days to return them for a refund. Otherwise, you’ll pay a 10% restocking fee. As usual, you pay the return shipping.

Thanks for the info ^^

Nov 24, 2015 at 5:39 PM Post #13 of 26
I've been tabbing between the LCD-2 B-Stock page and LCD-X B-Stock page for an hour trying to decide if the LCD-X is worth the extra $563 (discounted difference).  I'm sure 100's of head-fi.org pages have been burned on this topic, but in this thread's readers' opinion, is the LCD-X a worthwhile upgrade from the LCD-2?

Background: Stepping up from HD 650s using a Grace m920 DAC/amp.

- Dave

Nov 24, 2015 at 9:23 PM Post #14 of 26
  I​ have owned the LCD X;s since April,  and I have to tell you, I bought them sight unseen and have not regretted it an instant.  Its my first hi end headphone, but at age 62, I'm and old high end speaker guy who has owned Rogers LS3/5a's, the original Martin Logan CLS's,  and Aerial Acoustic 10ts.  Over the past 35+ years one of those systems has held pride of place in my living room along with enough high end gear to equal the retail value of a new German sports sedan. 

I an currently driving my X's with the original GO1000 and they sound every bit as good as any of my living room high end systems.  In all fairness, I have not heard the other LCD models, or either the Senn 600 or Sen 800's, but to tell you the truth, I don't feel like I'm missing anything.  I did not want a phone that I would have to spend  half a lifetime trying to find the perfect matching amp for, I don't want to polish  wood either.  The X's seemed like a high quality, low maintenance luxury product, which was exactly what I wanted and got.

My advice is take advantage of the 7 day return.  If the b stock item has  very minor imperfections you can live with, and you like the sound of the phones, you will have gotten yourself a bargain.  If they look  like Schiit, or you don't like their signature, just return for a refund.

Nov 25, 2015 at 3:59 AM Post #15 of 26
Unfortunatelly the dollar went up so much that the change is non-existant for me in Poland :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back