1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by hisoundfi, Oct 1, 2016.
First

Back
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Next

Last
  1. ProfFalkin

Does that make the Atticus a pan pizza?

And... now I'm hungry.   Thanks.

2. YtseJamer

Do you think that the Eikon is better than the Atticus with Prog-Metal music ?

3. JerryLeeds
    I get your mean but I'm an Italian guy from NYC ... thin crust is our thing ... so maybe not the greatest anology

4. heliosphann
    MMMMM. Headphone pizza...

5. akg fanboy

Sorry I'm on a low carb diet, I'll have to go with the ethers! I think the eikons should be compared against the Sony MDR z1r

6. SHAMuuu
    One of them really looks so close to r10. Wood baffle and all.

Is the biocell similar to th900 type? Plant based.

7. Hansotek

I'll be able to answer that with more certainty in a week or two.

YtseJamer and xingfei like this.
  8. Soundsgoodtome

Am I mistaken in seeing you in the Sony thread? If not and you're due to have the new flagship, could you compare it to the Eikon?

9. Hansotek

New York pizza doesn't count. That's the Orpheus. I once built an entire vacation around eating pizza at a bunch of different spots in NYC. Best. Vacation. Ever.

10. Hansotek

I'm not in that thread, no. I like the new Sony A LOT, but don't have enough listening time with it to make a very meaningful comparison to the Eikon. If that changes, I will certainly let you know!

Soundsgoodtome likes this.
  11. DoctaCosmos
    I'm curious about the highs. Are either of them able to create a sparkly treble?

12. swjones3
    How big are these compared to the Audeze LCD's?

13. Cinder

14. ProfFalkin
    Sure! Just apply glitter before playing music...

Sorry, couldn't help myself there. :) I associate sparkle with bright, and I didn't find either one bright. Han, Grizz or Hi might know better.

15. Hansotek

Not what I would call sparkley, but definitely not dull either. I would call them linear and balanced, based on what I've heard so far.

DoctaCosmos likes this.
First

Back
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Next

Last