ATTENTION: Quoteunquote
Sep 14, 2006 at 6:16 PM Post #241 of 248
LOL! i guess this thread is still on everyone's must read list...im sure quote is basking in his notoriety. I think he gets excited when he gets 13 pages of attention- be it good or bad
tongue.gif

btw anyone think hes still lurking out there under a different name?? Since someone says we dont track ip here then couldnt he keep his quote name and still register so he has two accounts? So he will try to make everyone think hes silently in the corners while he builds up his new name and trys these shinanigans again...

Sep 14, 2006 at 6:24 PM Post #242 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy
LOL! i guess this thread is still on everyone's must read list...im sure quote is basking in his notoriety. I think he gets excited when he gets 13 pages of attention- be it good or bad
tongue.gif

btw anyone think hes still lurking out there under a different name?? Since someone says we dont track ip here then couldnt he keep his quote name and still register so he has two accounts? So he will try to make everyone think hes silently in the corners while he builds up his new name and trys these shinanigans again...

The mods or at least admins are capable of tracking and banning ip addresses here so if he gets an ip ban he can't do that. but i don't know if he got banned (yet).

About that post akwok made, with the quote of you, what's that about? All those links go to an apple 404 site.
confused.gif

Sep 14, 2006 at 6:29 PM Post #243 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
About that post akwok made, with the quote of you, what's that about? All those links go to an apple 404 site.
confused.gif

The post (that akwok "quoted") contained links to pictures that looked like a guy dressed up as a ninja or terrorist - I did not open the thumbnails. I guess they changed their mind and deleted the pics.

Sep 14, 2006 at 6:36 PM Post #244 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
The mods or at least admins are capable of tracking and banning ip addresses here so if he gets an ip ban he can't do that. but i don't know if he got banned (yet).

confused.gif

Like they say, dont ask about deleted posts LOL..
I was childish enough to make inappropriate suggestions through my photographic talents, but apparently i crossed the thin red line, and annoyed some chaps here so sorry mod gods and sorry quote if i ever struck primal fear in your heart..

see?? that wasnt too bad eh? learn to apologize quq..

Sep 19, 2006 at 8:19 PM Post #246 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by cantsleep
i think he was on headfi a few days ago
rolleyes.gif

probably dropped in to spread more "deals" and stuff
plainface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back