ATTENTION: Quoteunquote
Jul 23, 2006 at 8:21 PM Post #31 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by RYCeT
We should call his home phone number and let the parent know what have their son done. Since the first problem he posted previously, I have my suspicion that quoteunquote is a nut case. This thread just confirm it. I hope noone will deal with him again.

Isn't it funny how people can flip a story like in the other thread? *Shrug*. I'm not the best person, but you'de think this guy could man up before he even sold the amp if he wasn't scanning him (aka he really does have a driving problem), or something of the sort.

Jul 25, 2006 at 2:18 AM Post #33 of 248
Well, it's Monday night. Where is my tracking number?

Jul 25, 2006 at 10:16 PM Post #34 of 248
Ok, I'm getting to the very ends of my patience here. It's quite obvious that the amp didn't ship yesterday, or today, since Zach just came on AIM for the first time in 3 days and immediately signed off. I'm going to escalate the Paypal claim. What else should I do at this point?

Jul 25, 2006 at 10:46 PM Post #35 of 248
Find out his address and perhaps someone might show up at his door
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 25, 2006 at 10:48 PM Post #36 of 248
Paypal, credit card, Bank dispute is what I'd do at this point. And of course please post the appropriate feedback for him.

Jul 25, 2006 at 10:50 PM Post #37 of 248
1. Follow up with paypal to get your money back. If you used a credit card to make the payment, you could follow up with the credit card company and leave paypal out of it. That's what I did with AmEx regarding a fraudulent ebay seller ($20 transaction).

2. Leave appropriate feedback in the feedback forum.

3. Move on and once you get your refund, get yourself an amp -- what else is there?
tongue.gif

I hope everything work out well for your in the end. Sorry you had to go through all this trouble.

Jul 25, 2006 at 11:13 PM Post #40 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by SptsNaz
The funny thing is he's online right now. I think this is a stupid way to ruin your reputation

Of course he is. He signed on to AIM and signed off as soon as he saw me. My hope is he gets banned from these forums for frauding 2 people now.

Jul 25, 2006 at 11:23 PM Post #41 of 248
Man. This sucks. Glad you posted this info. I will make sure not to get anything from him in the future.
mad.gif

Jul 25, 2006 at 11:45 PM Post #42 of 248
Damn, that sucks. Well, luckily a number of people have done business with him. Therefore his address information should be easy to find by PM'ing the folks in his feedback thread. This should be useful if you want to file a mail fraud claim. I don't know if he gave out his phone number to any of them, but from that earlier thread, he did to the guy that showed up at his door. That email address for the guy who showed up at his door was listed in that thread, so you can contact him for a phone number if you want. I'm sure he'd be happy to provide it for you. Best of luck!

Jul 26, 2006 at 12:08 AM Post #43 of 248
Paypal can take 30 days to resolve. I used my bank's ATM/Debit Visa card. I wonder what kind of protection I have? It sucks I have to go through all of this because someone has no integrity at all about themselves.

Jul 26, 2006 at 2:10 AM Post #44 of 248
Feast your eyes on this:

Quote:

quoteunkwote: it's no fraud.
Lateran7: give me a tracking number then
Lateran7: Im tired of waiting
quoteunkwote: i can't give you one.
quoteunkwote: i haven't got it out.
Lateran7: right
Lateran7: exactly
Lateran7: and you never will
quoteunkwote: yes, i will. it's just without money and a way to the PO it's tough. honestly, it could have been done by now..but i've had things in the way. i have every intention of getting it to you.
Lateran7: WHEN dude? It's been almost 2 full weeks
quoteunkwote: i understand. i have no defense and i completely understand you being upset.
Lateran7: and you have $175 of my money, so dont give me that excuse
Lateran7: just refund me
Lateran7: Im tired of dealilng with it
quoteunkwote: no, i don't have that money. when you opened the case it takes that money from me. i have a negative paypal balance.
quoteunkwote: i'm sorry about the communication problems..and i'm sorry you don't have the amp yet. but believe me, i will send it. i've been at head-fi for a good while and my rep is already screwed because of this. the only right thing to do is to get you the amp and hope people can at least try and understand.
quoteunkwote: i really have had a lot of court appearances..i can show you the cities online court calendar.
Lateran7: WHEN I dont want to hear anything else, just tell me WHEN and stop ********ting me
quoteunkwote: what's ********?
Lateran7: WHEN WILL IT SHIP
Lateran7: Not Monday, not Tuesday, so WHEN
quoteunkwote: i'll do everything i can to get it out within the next couple days.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Lateran7: NO
Lateran7: unacceptable
Lateran7: Im letting the Paypal claim go through and filing fraud with my CC company
quoteunkwote: if i send paypal the tracking number, it doesn't go through.

Jul 26, 2006 at 2:23 AM Post #45 of 248
the rest of the conversation..in case you were wondering.

Quote:

(19:08:39) quoteunkwote: if i send paypal the tracking number, it doesn't go through.
(19:09:01) quoteunkwote: you're gonna take back you're money..and the amp?
(19:09:07) Lateran7: no
(19:09:10) Lateran7: I want my MONEY back
(19:09:17) Lateran7: I dont give a **** about the amp anymore
(19:09:19) Lateran7: it's never coming
(19:09:22) Lateran7: we both know that
(19:09:27) Lateran7: just give me my damn money back
(19:09:42) quoteunkwote: if you wouldnt have opened the claim i could send it back right now.
(19:09:52) quoteunkwote: but it's being held by paypal while they investigate.
(19:10:05) quoteunkwote: don't believe me. but i'm putting it in the mail tomorrow.
(19:11:45) quoteunkwote: so..?
(19:12:36) quoteunkwote: do you want me to send it?
(19:13:00) Lateran7: tomorrow, priority mail WITH tracking number, no exceptions or excuses
(19:13:14) Lateran7: and I will not cancel the claim until I get the amp
(19:13:22) quoteunkwote: i don't expect you to.
(19:13:57) quoteunkwote: i understand you're angry, but if you could just try and see where i'm coming from.
(19:14:10) quoteunkwote: i'm not trying to pull some ploy.
(19:14:13) quoteunkwote: i just ****ed up.
(19:14:28) Lateran7: have you even packed it yet?
(19:14:34) quoteunkwote: was lazy..and didn't want to get on my bike in 110 degree weather. (bakersfield, CA..check the weather report)
(19:14:38) quoteunkwote: it's packed and ready.
(19:14:46) quoteunkwote: i can take pictures.
(19:14:53) Lateran7: did you leave a pair of tubes in?
(19:15:02) quoteunkwote: packed seperately.
(19:15:14) quoteunkwote: unsafe to leave them in.
(19:15:28) Lateran7: I wish you wouldnt have ghosted because I wanted a pair left in since I dont own a multimeter and cannot use it without one
(19:15:51) quoteunkwote: i marked which ones go where.
(19:16:08) quoteunkwote: i had the same problem when akzip originally sent me the amp.
(19:16:27) quoteunkwote: you can get a mm for relatively cheap.
(19:16:42) quoteunkwote: also.
(19:16:52) quoteunkwote: and remember...an extra pair of tubes.
(19:18:47) quoteunkwote: why post the conversation? i'm trying to be cool here.
(19:19:32) Lateran7: just ship tomorrow, or refund my money, honestly I am tired of this, I just want the amp by Friday or my money back, IM tomorrow with the tracking number, goodbye

so, he'll get the amp. and everything thinks i'm sh|t because I took to long to send something.

understandably, my trust with anyone is lost. and i have no excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back