ATTENTION: Quoteunquote
Jul 28, 2006 at 2:59 AM Post #91 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quoteunquote
image.php

Honest Gloomfire... I'll ship out by the end of the year. Nobody changed my daipers. Mommy wouldn't give me my juice in the morning
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
My butt aches from sitting down all day and doing nothing. Nobody pays attention to me. Why won't a girl like me. I'm a cool guy. Dats fo' reaalz homey.

He also sent me a message he wanted me to post.

Jul 28, 2006 at 3:14 AM Post #92 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by quoteunquote
Yes, I got a DUI and cannot drive. I've had many court dates that take up a lot of my time. Your amp is going the mail on Monday like I tried to tell you over AIM. It's been really tough not being able to drive myself around. I'm not asking for some sort of pity. Just the benefit of the doubt. I have to rely on family and friends for rides. But if there is some problem on Monday, I'll borrow a bike and ride the 2-3 miles to the PO.

Excuse me!!! But if you had that problem, that excuse is a little weak IMO, as you can always schedule a pick up and get the carrier pick the amp at your home...FedEx do that same as the USPS and UPS.
Also if you use a prepaid label you can drop the package in any mailbox, or give it to any driver of any carrier....

Please next!!! There is absolutely no excuse for dealing the way you are doing it...

Gloomfire IMO you should contact Paypal and file a claim there and ask for a refund and close that stupid deal for 175, next time buy from trusty members instead, we have hundreds of them here in this community...

Jul 28, 2006 at 3:17 AM Post #93 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller
Excuse me!!! But if you had that problem, that excuse is a little weak IMO, as you can always schedule a pick up and get the carrier pick the amp at your home...FedEx do that same as the USPS and UPS.
Also if you use a prepaid label you can drop the package in any mailbox, or give it to any driver of any carrier....

Please next!!! There is absolutely no excuse for dealing the way you are doing it...

Gloomfire IMO you should contact Paypal and file a claim there and ask for a refund and close that stupid deal for 175, next time buy from trusty members instead, we have hundreds of them here in this community...

wow, it's like the whole thread in one post.

Jul 28, 2006 at 3:20 AM Post #94 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter
wow, it's like the whole thread in one post.

Or as an O'reilly book would be named:
"Quoteunquotes thread of exuses in an nutshell."

Jul 28, 2006 at 5:15 AM Post #95 of 248
It looks like he's on a one-way trip to earning a buyer beware sticky.
smily_headphones1.gif

If you feel Paypal is slow about it, you could call the cops. They seem to know him pretty well.
wink.gif

Jul 28, 2006 at 11:28 AM Post #96 of 248
Gloomfire, You should have his phone number right? Why don't you try to call him/his mom and tell them what her son has done. Hopefully there's someone which have a good manner in his family.

Jul 28, 2006 at 11:46 AM Post #97 of 248
I had a really difficult time being on QUQs side in that stalker thread. Kept thinking that there must have been a reason why someone decided to go and pick up his stuff from his house. We never heard the other side of the story and I kind of get the feeling we are hearing it now through someone else.
QUQ promised Monday by the latest. It'd Friday now. Or almost Friday depending or where you live and there's still no change in the situation.

What if the "stalker" just happened to be in the neighbourhood that morning? After reading this thread, do you blame him that he decided to wait at QUQs doorstep till he woke up so they could solve the issue?

Jul 28, 2006 at 12:51 PM Post #98 of 248
You know, I've actually been scammed twice for a total of $155US. ivandal and jabberbox, both upstanding individuals. I ended up calling jabberboxes house and after a conversation with his mother, got blocked/ignored. So much fun these online transactions are...

Jul 28, 2006 at 3:54 PM Post #99 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
I had a really difficult time being on QUQs side in that stalker thread. Kept thinking that there must have been a reason why someone decided to go and pick up his stuff from his house. We never heard the other side of the story and I kind of get the feeling we are hearing it now through someone else.
QUQ promised Monday by the latest. It'd Friday now. Or almost Friday depending or where you live and there's still no change in the situation.

What if the "stalker" just happened to be in the neighbourhood that morning? After reading this thread, do you blame him that he decided to wait at QUQs doorstep till he woke up so they could solve the issue?

I think these are two separate issues.

A buyer arriving unannounced and uninvited at someone’s personal residence is completely inappropriate conduct especially when the buyer hasn’t exhausted other avenues to protect himself and recoup any possible loss.

And QUQ has established a tracking record of excuses, procrastination, double talking jive, and empty promises. I doubt anyone will consider dealing with him in the future.

Jul 28, 2006 at 3:59 PM Post #100 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by 909

A buyer arriving unannounced and uninvited at someone’s personal residence is completely inappropriate conduct especially when the buyer hasn’t exhausted other avenues to protect himself and recoup any possible loss.

And QUQ has established a tracking record of excuses, procrastination, double talking jive, and empty promises. I doubt anyone will consider dealing with him in the future.

Sounds like lawyer speak to me.
wink.gif

Jul 28, 2006 at 7:13 PM Post #102 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by 909

Who's to say that guy ever sees his package if he wouldn't have gone to his house? Anyway, another day, still not contact. I have to wait until 8/4 for Paypal to rule in my favor. This sucks. What a lowlife.

Jul 28, 2006 at 7:15 PM Post #103 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloomfire
Who's to say that guy ever sees his package if he wouldn't have gone to his house? Anyway, another day, still not contact. I have to wait until 8/4 for Paypal to rule in my favor. This sucks. What a lowlife.

did he even shell out the extra 60 cents to give you a freaking tracking number? unbelievable.

Jul 28, 2006 at 7:19 PM Post #104 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
did he even shell out the extra 60 cents to give you a freaking tracking number? unbelievable.

Dude, let's be honest, the amp hasn't shipped, and it will never ship. He said it would go out Wednesday, and he hasn't been online since. I will never see that amp, so I will just have to wait until August 4th for my Paypal ruling.

Jul 28, 2006 at 7:24 PM Post #105 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloomfire
He said it would go out Wednesday, and he hasn't been online since...

He was on at 5:30am this morning...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back