Attention Musicians: Seiko ST1000 Chromatic Auto-Tuner
post-188107
Post #1 of 3

fiddler

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Ok, so this isn't exactly audio gear, unless you're into listening to synthesized single tones...

I'm selling a black Seiko auto tuner (the kind that you use for tuning instruments), and has a VU meter, as well as triangular "flat" and "sharp" LEDs, to show how far off you are from the correct pitch, as well as rectangular LEDs that show you which note of the scale (C#, for example) you are playing, and round LED's display which octave the note is in. The auto-tuner has a range of 7 octaves.

It also has a tone generator that can play any pitch within 5 octaves. You can calibrate it to tune from A438 to A445.

It has a built in speaker and microphone, but has input and output 1/4 inch jacks, so you can hook it up to an external mic or speakers, although I've never tried this feature myself. It accepts either a 9V battery or a wallwart, which I will include.

It is in near-mint condition, because I rarely used it after my parents bought it for me a few years ago. It functions perfectly and has only very faint scratch marks on the glossy black portion on the front resulting from careful use.

Here is a the newer, but functionally identical model, selling for $139.50

NOTE: This item is now being sold on Ebay. If you would like to purchase it, go to http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...item=912145841

post-188117
Post #2 of 3

fiddler

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the tuner:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)