Attention, Andrea: Please Get A Life.
Jan 23, 2008 at 10:27 PM Post #46 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do a search, his legacy is eternal!

(if it hasn't been erased...)

Merton was some kind of Patrick but even worst...

Jan 23, 2008 at 10:31 PM Post #47 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Merton was some kind of Patrick but even worst...

Certainly prolific, 1000 posts in under 2 months
eek.gif

Jan 23, 2008 at 10:42 PM Post #48 of 116
Lol, jude is being stalked by members of the forums that he created! That must suck! I have to say, I have seen posts by Andrea, and I have never really seen anything that bad. I have seen a lot of complaints, though. Can someone post the logs of e-mail / PM chat with this guy? It might make for some great humor!

Jan 23, 2008 at 10:49 PM Post #49 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by 003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lol, jude is being stalked by members of the forums that he created! That must suck!

You think that's bad? I had a guy on another forum threaten to rape me!

Jan 24, 2008 at 1:02 AM Post #52 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by 003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
....I have to say, I have seen posts by Andrea, and I have never really seen anything that bad. I have seen a lot of complaints, though....

Most of his posts are simply deleted.

I've made my point, which I know because he's e-mailed me several times, including more good-byes (which means adding even more farewells to the total that I've already lost count of). I hope he means it, once and for all.

Andrea, if you're reading this: Save the keystrokes. Don't e-mail anymore, as I simply won't read them.

With that, I'm closing this thread.

May 18, 2008 at 5:50 AM Post #54 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Andrea (with your zillion aliases), you'd think a young man in Italy would have better things to do with his time than stalk people on the forums, PM, and via e-mail (like you did with me).

Seriously, Andrea, this is your M.O.: You pick your targets, you obsess over them, and you harass them in a creepy, stalker-like way, be it via PM, the forums or e-mail. If I was to post your countless e-mails to me, it would be eye-opening to most, and, sadly, not surprising at all to those others you've made your targets/obsessions.

I've never felt compelled to write someone like this on these forums before, but your relentless harassment of those you choose to make your targets is a very tired, pitiful act. Stop registering. Go away. This is why you were banned. Discover the beauty of Italy, and step away from the keyboard. My goodness, there must be several restraining orders against you, if your online persona is any indication of what you're really like.

You've said goodbye to me and Head-Fi.org in your e-mails countless times--seriously, I can't guess how many times you've said goodbye and that you were leaving. Please, man, keep your word, and leave Head-Fi.org, as you've promised me so many times.

Andrea
aka HeavySoul
aka inconnu
aka Albert
aka layman
aka joe_average
aka altglos
aka Mr boobi
aka mikesand
aka blindbuy
aka The Well
aka yummy-fi
aka RFL
aka PbFree
aka headsocks
aka Allure
aka discostu
aka FAQ
aka bananas
(and, pathetically, there are almost certainly more of these)

Andrea, read the title of this thread again. While you're at it, read my opening post again (quoted above).

May 18, 2008 at 5:16 PM Post #56 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Andrea
aka HeavySoul
aka inconnu
aka Albert
aka layman
aka joe_average
aka altglos
aka Mr boobi
aka mikesand
aka blindbuy
aka The Well
aka yummy-fi
aka RFL
aka PbFree
aka headsocks
aka Allure
aka discostu
aka FAQ
aka bananas
(and, pathetically, there are almost certainly more of these)

Andrea, read the title of this thread again. While you're at it, read my opening post again (quoted above).

jude, just curious. i've checked a few of the aliases and so far i've only seen andrea listed as banned. i guess you have some other means of blocking the other aliases but i'm kinda curious as to why the others aren't banned too. regardless, thanks for all your efforts in establishing this community and keeping it running. 'twas good to finally meet you in person at canjam. hope you make it to some of new york's quasi-national meets.
biggrin.gif

May 18, 2008 at 8:38 PM Post #59 of 116
I say just keep IP banning him. Takes a few keystrokes on your part. Just ignore him. He'll realize eventually that he needs to get a life.

May 19, 2008 at 2:11 AM Post #60 of 116
Banning by MAC address doesn't really work, since it's so easily changeable. Banning by IP can also hurt innocent bystanders when IP addresses get re-assigned.

I don't remember much about Andrea, just that he posted all the time and boy he loved those HD 595s... until he got some HD 650s that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back