Attack of the Clones!
Jul 10, 2004 at 7:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

andrzejpw

May one day invent Bose-cancelling headphones.
So, after getting back from Poland, you guys will be happy to see I've made a productive use of my time.

Ouchies
crotchs.jpg

Here's a picture of me FIGHTING THE TERRORIST THREAT
swordsS.jpg

Ever wonder why SR-200 prices are so high?
sr200Sm.jpg

Give it a try guys
wink.gif

Jul 10, 2004 at 8:04 PM Post #3 of 14
Hey, that's good.

It takes me forever to do work like that, and it doesn't come out nearly as good as your does.

So hey, did you enjoy your trip? You didn't have any bad flying experiences like Ray has been having, did you?

Jul 10, 2004 at 8:10 PM Post #4 of 14
Totally off-topic, but in MR. PD's sig it should be "badger badger badger...etc." then its "mushroom mushroom" and then "African Snake."

Jul 10, 2004 at 10:08 PM Post #7 of 14
Ahahaha, love the prom photo on your audio rack Andrze.

Jul 10, 2004 at 10:29 PM Post #8 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by bln
Ahahaha, love the prom photo on your audio rack Andrze.

that was homecoming, and there's a special message from the gf on the back
wink.gif

Jul 10, 2004 at 10:33 PM Post #9 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by andrzejpw
that was homecoming, and there's a special massagefrom the gf on the back
wink.gif

Does it have any positive effect on your system? That line reminds me of one of my favorite signatures on Head-fi: Not sure who it belongs to, but I think it goes 'I covered my girlfriend in stickers and stuck her in the freezer: the results were astonishing!'

Jul 10, 2004 at 10:48 PM Post #11 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by braillediver
If your parents see this post they might think you have too much free time and find some lawn maintenance for you to do.

I had to go back and look for the porm photo.

Mitch

Just spent the last hour watering the plants. :frowning2: Tomorrow after work, I get more fun.

Jul 10, 2004 at 11:53 PM Post #12 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by oneeyedhobbit
Totally off-topic, but in MR. PD's sig it should be "badger badger badger...etc." then its "mushroom mushroom" and then "African Snake."

I'm old and my memory is failing. You should be proud of me for remembering as much as I did.
icon10.gif

Jul 11, 2004 at 12:15 AM Post #13 of 14
this one i did a while back..
DSC03628.jpg

nothing beats chilicoke
chilicoke.jpg

Jul 11, 2004 at 2:33 AM Post #14 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by bln
Does it have any positive effect on your system? That line reminds me of one of my favorite signatures on Head-fi: Not sure who it belongs to, but I think it goes 'I covered my girlfriend in stickers and stuck her in the freezer: the results were astonishing!'

That would be tomek, and as far as I know he hasn't carried out that particular test...
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back