Atlanta Meet Marriott Century Center April 25th
Mar 17, 2009 at 11:56 PM Post #17 of 139
Count me in unless something pops up.... not much for equipment (broken cmoy and mdrv-7506 with beyer pads) but I listen well
wink.gif

Mar 18, 2009 at 1:19 AM Post #19 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by Regal1975 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Count me in unless something pops up.... not much for equipment (broken cmoy and mdrv-7506 with beyer pads) but I listen well
wink.gif

Sorry I didn't update you with the correct link yet
smily_headphones1.gif
Was going to do it when I got home from school.

Mar 18, 2009 at 3:42 AM Post #20 of 139
Good work Trav. Not entirely sure if I can actually make this one or not... got a lot going on right now but I'm gonna try to work something out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Man, that is one sweet venue. Makes me want to drive to Hotlanta and see some of the fine Head-Fiers there. Although, "she who must be obeyed" would kill me.
wink.gif

SWMBO strikes again! You gotta work out some excuse to be in ATL for one of our proper meets sometime Miguel, it'll be a lot better than a meet in my crappy living room.
tongue_smile.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
addy is correct. NOT in Buckhead. Personally I would rather lick a handrail at the CDC than have to go to Buckhead.

I lol'd.

Mar 18, 2009 at 5:07 AM Post #22 of 139
You better bloody make it, Fitz. I need my bloody doughnut! Though I don't remember if it was from the 11/07 HF-destroying meet, or the 07/08 The-Mexican-Overslept-for-his-4-hour-drive meet.

**BRENT**

Mar 18, 2009 at 5:50 AM Post #24 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well you can't have any donuts until you figure out which meet this whole ordeal started from. So there.

Bugger all. I just read through 18 pages of pre-meet threads, didn't remind me of anything, so I'm going to say that it's from the Summer 0h ate meat.

/me <3s Krispy Kreme original glazed.

**BRENT**

Mar 18, 2009 at 11:55 AM Post #25 of 139
Thanks guys, as a little incentive to ensure everyone makes it, I'm thinking of adding some really high end hors d'oeuvres like a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon and some potted meat. Mind you only the good potted meat, not the sub-sandard 59 cent a can stuff.

Mar 19, 2009 at 1:41 AM Post #26 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good work Trav. Not entirely sure if I can actually make this one or not... got a lot going on right now but I'm gonna try to work something out.

SWMBO strikes again! You gotta work out some excuse to be in ATL for one of our proper meets sometime Miguel, it'll be a lot better than a meet in my crappy living room.
tongue_smile.gif

I lol'd.

I really would love to make a proper meet in Atlanta. You all have great guys and gear. "She who must be obeyed" is not cooperating.
frown.gif

Mar 21, 2009 at 2:03 PM Post #29 of 139
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
addy is correct. NOT in Buckhead. Personally I would rather lick a handrail at the CDC than have to go to Buckhead.

Hey - we keep our handrails clean!

Just noticed this thread. I'll have to take an inventory, but I'll be there with at least this stuff:

BantamDAC (several)
Starving Student Millett Hybrid (PCB version)
Millett Hybrid MAX
Millett Hybrid MAX V1.2
Millett MiniMAX
PIMETA
HPDAC5 (maybe)

AKG K701
Fostex T50RP
Grado HF-1
Grado SR225
Sennheiser HD600 w/Cardas cable
Sennheiser HD580
Sennheiser HD25-1 II
Sony MDR-V6

Mar 21, 2009 at 3:49 PM Post #30 of 139
Travis, tried calling you today. I could help you with setup if needed since I live close by. I'll be there and will bring the following:

Meridian G07
Macbook Pro
Pico Dac (I should have it by then)
Zana Duex
HD-650 w/Cardas
HD-580 w/600 grills/650 cable
Grado RS-1's
Etymotic ER-4P w/P->S cable
PS Audio UPC-200

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back