Atlanta Meet Marriott Century Center April 25th
Mar 21, 2009 at 3:52 PM Post #31 of 139

jeffreyj900

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Posts
1,513
Likes
15
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Man, that is one sweet venue. Makes me want to drive to Hotlanta and see some of the fine Head-Fiers there. Although, "she who must be obeyed" would kill me.
wink.gif



Bring her! That's what I'm doing
icon10.gif
 
Mar 22, 2009 at 4:45 AM Post #32 of 139

Fitz

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Nov 12, 2005
Posts
7,089
Likes
16
If I can make it, this is what I'll bring:

AKG K240 Sextett
AKG K1000
AKG K400

Total Eclipse (Custom DIY amp)
Bada PH-12 (Heavily modded, essentially a different amp)

Audio Alchemy DDS 3
Audio Alchemy DTI 2
Audio Alchemy DDE 3
Squeezebox 3

I did some further changes to the Bada after getting back from the NC meet, so it sounds even better than it did then.
 
Mar 22, 2009 at 6:10 AM Post #33 of 139

purk

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Sep 26, 2001
Posts
10,702
Likes
3,219
If I can make it...I will bring the followings:

Headphones:
Sony MDR-R10
AT ATH-L3000
AT ATH-W2002 w/ L3000 drivers

Amps:
AT DHA-3000
Single Power SDS
Larocco Headcode Dual Mono

Soures:
Exemplar Modified Denon 5910
Ram Sony SCD-1 or Highly Mod Sony SCD-777ES (I might only just bring the Denon)
 
Mar 22, 2009 at 9:10 PM Post #37 of 139

mwallace573

1000+ Head-Fier
Joined
May 16, 2006
Posts
1,390
Likes
10
Ouch. Sorry about the car Miguel. Maybe next time eh?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I can make it, this is what I'll bring:


Dude, I'm missing out on 10 hours of OT to attend this meet so you'd better make it or I'll be a very sad panda.
frown.gif


Seriously though, please try to make it. I ain't been to a meet without you there so far and I don't want to break the streak. Not to mention I'm really eager to listen to the Total Eclipse.
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by purk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I can make it...I will bring the followings:

Headphones:
Sony MDR-R10
AT ATH-L3000
AT ATH-W2002 w/ L3000 drivers

Amps:
AT DHA-3000
Single Power SDS
Larocco Headcode Dual Mono

Soures:
Exemplar Modified Denon 5910
Ram Sony SCD-1 or Highly Mod Sony SCD-777ES (I might only just bring the Denon)



I'm thinking your table is going to be a very popular one if you do make it.
L3000.gif


Here's a quick rundown on what I'm bringing.

Headphones/Earphones:
Alessandro MS-2i
Audio Technica ATH-CK7
Future Sonics Atrio M5 revision 2
AKG K81DJ
Yamaha YH-1 (on loan from co-worker, so be gentle with it)

Amp:
Mr. X PPA v1.0 w/ OPA627 & 637 opamps

Sources:
Modded Entech 203.2 w/ LM4562 output opamp
Rockbox'd Cowon iAudio X5L
Sony D777 PCDP
Cheap Sony DVD player for coax digital out
 
Mar 25, 2009 at 3:41 AM Post #38 of 139

esco

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
May 27, 2006
Posts
325
Likes
10
Oh man, I'd love to come. I have finals the following week...but should be able to make it. I don't have much anymore (damn tuition
frown.gif
, just sold my pico,) but I'd be bringing:

ATH-ESW9
Grado SR-225
Sennheiser HD25-1
Westone 3

edit: btw, anyone know of a good audiologist in the area? I need to get impressions for my W3s.
 
Mar 25, 2009 at 3:57 AM Post #39 of 139
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Posts
359
Likes
10
Hearing Solutions Michelle Conway

1690 Powder Springs Road, #208
Marietta , GA
30064
US

Phone: (770) 425-1095
Fax: (770) 425-4330

Hearing Solutions :: Marietta Georgia Audiologist
Progressive Audiology Center Jan Henriques

2230 Towne Lake Pkwy #800-120
Woodstock , GA
30189
US

Phone: (770) 592-4744
Fax: (770) 592-4744

Progressive Audiology Center, Inc.... | Progressive Audiology Center, Inc
ENT Institute Kathy Colapinto

3969 S. Cobb Dr. #101
Smyrna , GA
30080
US

Phone: (770) 438-6318
Fax: (770) 438-2185

ENT of Georgia, Metro Atlanta's Ear, Nose, and Throat Specialists
ENT Institute Kathy Colapinto

3823 Roswell Road, Suite 101
Marietta , GA
30062
US

Phone: (770) 321-4771
Fax: (770) 321-4772

ENT of Georgia, Metro Atlanta's Ear, Nose, and Throat Specialists
Northwest Audiology Madeline Martinez

780 Canton Road, Suite 330
Marietta , GA
30060
US

Phone: (770) 427-0368
Fax: (678) 581-5969

Default PLESK Page
Atlanta Kids ENT Jennier Reddaway

2550 Windy Hill Road, Ste 307
Marietta , GA
30067
US

Phone: (770) 953-1779
Fax: (770) 953-9474

Atlanta Kids ENT, PC - Head and Neck Specialists...just for kids!
Atlanta ENT, Allergy & Asthma Kristen Howze

790 Church Street, Suite 140
Marietta , GA
30060
US

Phone: (770) 425-7199
Fax: (678) 819-5538

Atlanta ENT, Sinus & Allergy Associates, P.C.
PDH Systems, Inc.

4430 Wade Green Road
Suite 180, Box 157
Kennesaw , GA
30144
US

Phone: (770) 499-7538
Fax: (801) 459-1257
 
Mar 26, 2009 at 3:26 AM Post #43 of 139

Fitz

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Nov 12, 2005
Posts
7,089
Likes
16
Quote:

Originally Posted by purk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I can make it...I will bring the followings:


Damn dude, been three years since I seen you. You better come.
tongue.gif




Quote:

Originally Posted by mwallace573 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dude, I'm missing out on 10 hours of OT to attend this meet so you'd better make it or I'll be a very sad panda.
frown.gif


Seriously though, please try to make it. I ain't been to a meet without you there so far and I don't want to break the streak. Not to mention I'm really eager to listen to the Total Eclipse.
smily_headphones1.gif



I'm gonna try to make it, I just can't really predict how things will turn out. You wouldn't want me to come if I'm in a foul mood from all the things going on right now.
 
Mar 26, 2009 at 3:58 AM Post #44 of 139

ingwe

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Posts
1,925
Likes
13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm gonna try to make it, I just can't really predict how things will turn out. You wouldn't want me to come if I'm in a foul mood from all the things going on right now.


All the more reason.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top