1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ath-m50x black brand new

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Th3Drizzl3, Jun 15, 2019.
Trader History (5)
  1. Th3Drizzl3
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    KIMG0311.jpg

price drop to 105$ each. one sold one left.

i bought these for a very close freind for this past christmas who had his heart set on them for him and his wife (along woth some other stuff she has not decided to sell yet) so i have 2 pairs of them. he passed away after being hit in his car and his wife never touched them and asked me to see if i could sell them. i will give her whatever money i get for them. this price if FOR EACH PAIR NOT FOR BOTH.

these are the all black color with the silver rings. they are brand new in box never on anyones head i did open them carefully to be sure everything was in fact in them when i picked them up from her. they were bought locally. i already personally own a pair in the brown color so i dont need these,

she asked me to try to list them for 119$ shipped for each pair via paypal. i can if requested test each pair on head to make sure all is perfect if requested but otherwise i would rather leave them never used and as i said they are brand new direct from audio techinca. i will ship them ASAP as i ship almost daily for work.

if you have questions please just ask me. thank you for reading all that if you got this far. i will take better pics tomm sorry for the bad pic i took it with a super crappy cell phone lol.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  2. Anshin
    I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. GLWS, and may you and his loved ones find peace

Th3Drizzl3 likes this.
  3. Th3Drizzl3
    thank you i appreciate it. its taken me a bit to actually list these. they have been on my desk and i didnt really want to but i know at some point they have to move onto someone who will use them.

Anshin likes this.
  4. Th3Drizzl3
    bump up lets drop these to 109$ each shipped.

5. Th3Drizzl3
    bump up. one left.

6. Th3Drizzl3
    bump another small price drop

7. ylekot
    PM sent