AT-HA22TUBE Questions
May 1, 2015 at 9:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

mslee03

New Head-Fier
Hi all, 

I'm having some trouble finding information on this particular amp. Also, I cannot read Japanese, and I can't seem to find an english manual. Anyone know if this amp can work as a tube preamp as well? I'm hoping to add some tube warmth to my bookshelf speakers. Is there a headphone muting relay? 

I'm looking to pair this amp with the ATH-MSR7. Could anyone recommend a good DAC that will have good synergy with this set up? I am hoping for a something <$300. If possible a usb and toslink inputs would also be great.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Nov 23, 2015 at 2:58 AM Post #2 of 2

earfonia

Headphoneus Supremus
  Hi all, 

I'm having some trouble finding information on this particular amp. Also, I cannot read Japanese, and I can't seem to find an english manual. Anyone know if this amp can work as a tube preamp as well? I'm hoping to add some tube warmth to my bookshelf speakers. Is there a headphone muting relay? 

I'm looking to pair this amp with the ATH-MSR7. Could anyone recommend a good DAC that will have good synergy with this set up? I am hoping for a something <$300. If possible a usb and toslink inputs would also be great.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Hi I just posted my AT-HA22TUBE review:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/788625/audio-technica-at-ha22tube-in-depth-review

It doesn't work as tube pre-amp.

Hopefully it helps!

Users who are viewing this thread