ASUS Transformer TF300 tablet Blue, NEEDS DIGITIZER REPLACED, pleather case, USB adapter and charger
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Mar 10, 2013 at 1:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

etys rule

1000+ Head-Fier
I purchased this from Amazon in August of last year. It has served me well, however, I recently cracked the digitizer screen. The outer glass is fine. According to the Android Asus forums, to do it yourself, which isn't difficult, will cost roughly $80 for the replacement part. So if you're not afraid of getting your hands dirty, you can have a perfect (otherwise) Asus tablet for roughly $200 after replacing the digitizer.

Aside from the obvious cracked digitizer, this would be rated 9.5/10 only because it isn't new. Comes with original box, pleather case ($35), USB adapter ($20), 16GB micro card ($20) and external wall charger ($10). Camera takes amazing pictures. As I don't own another camera aside from the one in the Asus, I am unable to snap pictures of it. For more information, visit: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007P4YAPK/ref=ox_ya_os_product

Comes with original box, shipped double boxed. I will ship international as long as buyer pays shipping.

So, if you've wanted an Android tablet, to surf the net, read books, or check email, this is the one to get to do it.

Thanks for looking.

Jun 10, 2013 at 12:29 AM Post #2 of 3

AustinHorn

100+ Head-Fier
You mention that you're including a 16GB micro SD card but either I missed it or you never did say whether the tablet itself was 16GB or 32GB? Your link brings up the 32GB model but given the other things you say about prices make me think yours is the 16GB model.  Please clarify.  Thanks

P.S. You can always take a picture using the bathroom mirror.  Not ideal, but it does work. :wink:

Jun 17, 2013 at 4:06 PM Post #3 of 3

etys rule

1000+ Head-Fier
With regard to the previous post, it is the 32GB model. The 16GB card is in addition to this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread