1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Astell & Kern SR15: A&norma Impressions & Reviews

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by pitch_black, Jul 29, 2018.
First

Back
54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Next

Last
  1. T.R.A.N.C.E.
    From what I gather it doesn't bypass the amp, but it still works flawlessly with external amping since the amp stage is particularly clean.

dcfac73 likes this.
  2. gunwale
    I just updated my open tidal to 2.11.x the scroll is lagless now. 2.9 is extremely laggy.

3. dcfac73
    The line out feature seems a bit redundant. Functionally and sonically it seems identical to normal playback mode.

4. ToddMSP
    Their response "And it works" is disappointing at best.

I am a Mac user and am not able to save playlists as described from the HQ team. Seeing other comments and videos on this topic (Thanks to JeremyLaurenson for the detailed background on this issue) it appears that the AK Dev team is not testing properly on the Mac platform.

However, if the intent is that Mac users are not going to have the same functionality as Windows then I bought a portable from the wrong company.

Please advise on what AK's intentions are. If Mac is not going to be supported then I expect to be able to return the product for a full refund.

Thanks

Todd

ThomasCGN likes this.
  5. nicodem
    Hi
    SR15 and Windows 10 - no drivers needed, sound goes but until it fills buffer (few seconds) you hear clicks and pops. On every track or at every rewind/forward. Clicks&pops and then after few seconds all goes OK.
    No drivers at AK website. Any clue?
    Newest firmware.

6. shimigg
    Is there a way to enable developer options on the SR15 ?
    I have a problem with bluetooth headphones where i need to up the volume to really high (110+) to hear something ,
    looking for the "Disable\Enable Absolute volume" on the device, is there a way to enable this ?

7. mmu16
    So are your bluetooth headphones cranked up to max?

8. shimigg
    For those with volume controls , yes, but those without volume controls are the problem.

9. mmu16
    what model bluetooth headphones are you using?

10. shimigg
    Sony WF-1000X

11. mmu16
    Yeah those are noise cancelling ones. Pretty sure the noise cancelling algo impacts volume. It should have an option to switch off noise cancelling. try it that way and see

12. gunwale
    Anyone experiencing battery draining too fast after last firmware upgrade?

13. singleended5863
    Nope. My SR15 is fine. The battery is just drained like before nothing changed.

14. bgtip
    As a matter of fact I have this uneasy feeling.

15. gunwale
    Is your wifi on? My wifi used to be on all the time.

Now switching off wifi fixes the issue.

First

Back
54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Next

Last