Astell & Kern SR15: A&norma Impressions & Reviews
Aug 3, 2019 at 7:01 AM Post #1,846 of 2,727
Hello everyone,

I’m currently the owner of a Sony ZX300 and I’m eyeing the sr15 principally due to its form factor (Fiio’s M11 is too big for my tastes).

Since I’ll use it as much with my local library as with songs downloaded locally from either Qobuz or Tidal my question is regarding the sr15 compatibility with these services.

How well does it work with them?

Any issues I should be aware of before I make a purchase?

Thanks in advance for your input :) !

Aug 3, 2019 at 7:21 AM Post #1,847 of 2,727
Hello everyone,

I’m currently the owner of a Sony ZX300 and I’m eyeing the sr15 principally due to its form factor (Fiio’s M11 is too big for my tastes).

Since I’ll use it as much with my local library as with songs downloaded locally from either Qobuz or Tidal my question is regarding the sr15 compatibility with these services.

How well does it work with them?

Any issues I should be aware of before I make a purchase?

Thanks in advance for your input :) !
Hi. Qobuz works just as on my phone.
The only thing is the screen being a little smaller and harder to operate.
Functionality is great otherwise.

Aug 3, 2019 at 12:26 PM Post #1,851 of 2,727
After the update my ext usb dont work anymore. Mojo can not connect to my sr15. Is there anyway to downgrade the firmware
Some message up "Try a soft reset before attempting the update. While the player is turned on, press and hold the power button for 10 - 15 seconds until the player shuts down. Once the player shuts down, press the power button again to turn it on" . After this , Mojo is recognized again !

Aug 3, 2019 at 3:37 PM Post #1,853 of 2,727
After the update my ext usb dont work anymore. Mojo can not connect to my sr15. Is there anyway to downgrade the firmware
I did the upgrade, and the Mojo works with SR15, but sometimes, the SR15 detects the MOJO, and the MOJO light turns on, but I don´t have audio. So I turn off and the on the SR15, and then it works ok

Aug 4, 2019 at 8:21 AM Post #1,857 of 2,727
dap temperature seems higher after some time playing tidal offline, compared to previous firmware

Aug 5, 2019 at 11:48 AM Post #1,860 of 2,727
I have a problem installing Spotify in my SR15... After copying the APK into the service folder, when I tried to install in the SR15 menu -> service, it says Parse error - There was a problem parsing the package.
This is with Spotify version 8.5.17.676

Anyone has any solution to this? :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back