1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Astell&Kern launches two new player lines at the High End Show 2018 in Munich, Germany

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
  1. JLW654
    Thanks....

2. ertemed
    Was wondering if the SR15 has a dedicated dac mode like the previous model. Anyone know about this?

Cheers

3. Colors
    So, when will A&K players have TIDAL offline? Read rumours about firmware for Sept. Pretty much the only thing stopping me from getting A&K players. The SR15 sounds really nice. Demo'd it at a local retailer. Very good pocketable size and smooth UI. Very detailed, dark background and clean sound too. Would be a good upgrade from my Cayin N5ii.

4. kubig123
    MXRaia likes this.
  5. bmichels
    A&Norma SR15: What is the difference with the AK70 Mk2 ? Almost Same price, same screen, same size, same weight.... how to chose between booth ?

-> Are there still good reasons to but the AK70 mk2 instead of the SR15, or will AK70 mK2 fade out ?

6. Mark2010

What hifi claim the difference between Ak70 mk2 and the SR15 is like the difference between blu ray and dvd.

I find that a bit hard to believe,

If there is a real difference I'd say its more like the difference between standard blu ray and 4k blu ray.

https://www.whathifi.com/reviews/astell-and-kern-aandnorma-sr15

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  7. bmichels
    are there some A&K players supporting Bluetooth 5.0 ?

8. hfflt
    Is SR15 capable of displaying cover arts embedded in files bigger than 500x500? Anyone can confirm?

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9