Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
Aug 29, 2018 at 6:10 PM Post #2,389 of 2,994
Sep 3, 2018 at 3:24 PM Post #2,390 of 2,994
Ok, I didn't know multi-videos on a single post crashes stuff. LOL.

No prob. I think it's really the number of videos per page that causes the crashes. If you post 4 or 5 videos in each post though, then the number of vids per page really begins to add up. And it eats up all of the memory. That's the way it seems anyway.

Since you seem like a big Tiffany fan, here's one for you. I had know idea this was her voice for this track

Far East Movement & Tiffany Young

Thank you for this. This is probably my least favorite Tiffany single so far, because her voice sounds so filtered... But I still like it (as I do most things Tiffany-related).

Sep 3, 2018 at 3:44 PM Post #2,391 of 2,994
Some recent stuff I really enjoyed:

This is a great retro track that sounds like 80's Japanese City Pop:

Yubin

Still checking out some of the other MVs above. I was tempted to post this one in the disco discussion. But not entirely crazy about the SQ on this. I enjoyed Yubin's live performances on the music channels though. As you say, this has a very nice retro vibe.

Sep 3, 2018 at 4:50 PM Post #2,393 of 2,994
I went through the new Kpop releases for August last night, and this is sort of how the month is breakin down for me so far. Feel free to disagree, or point out anything I missed...

Best Overall:

Already posted this once. Big views on this, which is not especially surprising since I'm also a fan of Cube's other female groups/artists, namely 4Minute and HyunA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back