Ashamed to say it, but I'm finished with upgrades...
Aug 30, 2002 at 2:16 AM Post #17 of 21
MRael:

Have you checked this link:

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.p...wek&1034106084

It may be the key to your happiness
wink.gif

Aug 30, 2002 at 3:06 AM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by Zanth
MRael:

Have you checked this link:

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.p...wek&1034106084

It may be the key to your happiness
wink.gif

Thanks for thinking of me! But if you look at that ad and then look at the feedback for the seller you will see what I left for him! That jerk strung me along for the past 3 weeks telling me the deal was done and the headphones were mine, and then he just stopped answering emails. I went through the official audiogon channels but this guy would not respond to the formal audiogon enquiry either. He may get banned from audiogon; its not decided yet.

Also theres a nice Head-fier from Italy emailed me and I thought me and HIM had a deal, but now I find he only wants a bank wire; nothing else. I dont understand why he wont take PayPal! His idea is going to cost me an extra $35! And he also quoted me a 4-day shipping price charge of $100 (!) Seems a bit extreme to me.. 2nd Day Air from Singapore was only $85 when I got the W2002's. I hope he's reading this because I want to tell him he's being hard headed!
frown.gif

But thanks again Zanth, that was nice of you. I'll get some, one way or the other.

Aug 30, 2002 at 12:41 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by legoman

That is the advantage of photocritique.net over photo.net. Instead of debating equipment and creating equipment envy, it is sharing pictures and thus mostly wow, how did they see this, meaning i could have probably done the same thing with my equipment given the right location / eye / skill.

Unfortunately we can't do the same in hifi. We can talk about music and share recommendation, but short of creating our own music......

Legoman, do you have a link to your folder in photo.net ? so I can have a look at some of your work, mine is the link in my signature.

Aug 31, 2002 at 3:39 PM Post #20 of 21
Happy Jack wasn't tall but he was a man.

Happyman
Do you know how many times Hirsch has said he's done in the last month alone? Sure you're done.

Hirsch: "My name is Hirsch"
Group: "Welcome Hirsch"
Hirsch: "I haven't bought a headphone in six days"

Aug 31, 2002 at 4:56 PM Post #21 of 21
I sorta planned my entry in Headphone audio, and dived into the deep end starting off.

I went straight into a pair of HD580s, a Supreme amp, and a Cardas cable upgrade.

If I do need to upgrade the amp, I can get the Premium upgrade for the Supreme to the Cosmic for $349.

I do like my portable amp. I live by a park that's on the water, and I can go there on beautiful days, and zone to the tunes and the wind off the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back