1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

"As New" Corda Headsix - SOLD

1. Miklos
    Hello all,

I have an "as new" black Corda head six for sale. I got it as a gift (since I had one before and I regretted to sell that one) - but I actually never used it.

So this is your chance to get it. Price: usd 120.- or best offer. Shipping to anywhere in North America included. Payment via Paypal (or cash for pickup in the Toronto area)

I am in Canada - so for Canadians no duties would apply.For the US I can declare a low price.

Please contact me if interested!

2. Miklos
    lowered price: $100, shipped to anywhere in the world!!!

This is an amazing deal for a superb little amp!!!

3. Miklos
    Thank you for the PM's related to this. Please note, that while I am considering reasonable offers, an  offer for USD 50 or USD 60,- for and item that is new (never used) and which was over $150 just 2 months ago - well that is not really reasonable....

So please just reasonable offers! I am in no rush to sell, and I know the value of this nice little amp... The value is well above $50!

4. neddamttocs
    NVM, need a desktop amp not a portable

5. Miklos

Quote:

Well: the headsix works beautifully on a desk as well [​IMG] And it probably costs less too than a full sized desktop amp [​IMG]

6. Miklos
    Close to selling - but not closed yet: whoever makes the first firm offer - and then pays gets it!

7. Miklos
    SOLD!